13

Chapter: 13

Taehyung

We've been strolling for a few minutes and I can really feel the tension between Yoongi hyung and Jungkook. Every time that their eyes would lock at each other it seem like there's an electricity flowing like what you see on the anime.

But I think Jimin hyung didn't notice because he is too busy dragging Jungkook at every store we stop by. Buying some couple things.

Of course buying some couple things is sweet but I just can't help to cringe every time they show us what they are going to buy.

"If I know that they just wants us here to brag about the things they're buying then I shouldn't have agreed to come with them." I heard Yoongi hyung whispered to himself and I just chuckled.

I agree to what Yoongi hyung said though. We shouldn't have join the two of them.

"Let's just ditch them." Yoongi hyung said and grabbed my hands. We started walking away from that store and we stopped at an empty bench here in the mall.

"What do you want to buy Taehyung?" Yoongi hyung ask me as soon as we sat down. Our hands still clasped together. I just smiled at him and shook my head indicating that I don't want to buy anything.

"Here." He said and handed me a paper bag. I quickly grab it and look at what's inside. Its the book I'm checking earlier. I didnt have the chance to buy it because Jimin hyung dragged the two of us away from the bookstore.

"You didn't have to buy it for me hyung."I said while pouting. "Don't pout Taehyung, it's tempting me to do something I shouldn't do." Yoongi hyung seriously said.

But I wanted to tease him so I I just decided to pouted more in front of him. But I didn't expect what he did.

He kissed me!

Yoongi hyung kissed me!

I froze at my spot as I can't process what happened. I slowly put my fingers on my lips to touch it and I can't help myself. I keep blushing.

We already kissed two times. And I can't seem to forget how his soft and plump lips touched mine

I look to my side but Yoongi hyung wasn't there. There he is walking away slowly then he suddenly turn back at me and dragged me with him.

Jungkook

Once Jimin hyung and I finish buying some couple things for each other Yoongi hyung and Taehyung hyung is nowhere to be found. Did they ditch us?

"Jungkook wait for me here, okay? I'm just going to buy something." Jimin hyung said and I nodded. Suddenly I saw Yoongi hyung dragging Taehyung hyung on a bench.

I can see that Yoongi hyung is talking to him because his mouth is moving and Taehyung hyung shook his head but Yoongi hyung gave Taehyung hyung a paper bag and hyung looks shock.

And he pouted and Yoongi hyung told him something. Then suddenly Yoongi hyung kissed Taehyung hyung. Not a long one but just a peck.

After that Yoongi hyung walked away. I stared at Taehyung hyung who is frozen in his spot. But he slowly touched his lips and smile.

Is he blushing?

Doesn't that mean he likes it?

I can feel myself clenching my fist and I don't know why. Does he like Yoongi hyung? Or are they really a thing now?

Yoongi hyung came back and dragged Taehyung with him. They walk away, while holding hands.