29

A/N: I'm very very sorry for the super late update. I just graduated and had been busy with some stuffs. Enjoy! And comment please.

Third Person's pov

"Taehyungie hyung, let's hang out after we eat okay?" Jungkook excitedly said to his hyung. Taehyung then smiled and nodded his head eagerly trying to match the younger' s emthusiasm.

He thought that this hang out would be a really great time to forget all about his problems for the meantime. And he's hella sure that their hang out would be so fun since Jungkook is with him.

Anything is fun with Jungkook.

While on the other hand, the two maknaes didn't notice the death glares Jimin and Yoongi has been giving them since the moment Jungkook has sat beside Taehyung.

"Yoongi hyung, i think we should do our plan as soon as possible at get our man back. Though they look so cute and adorable together, i think Jungkook would look better with me and of course Tae Tae is only yours." Jimin whispered to Yoongi. And the latter only nodded his head because he's to busy killing Jungkook in his head.

~ ~ ~

"Guys! Lunch is ready!" Seokjin announces and the boys hurriedly gathered in the dining room.

"Yah! Hoseok, you chew your food too loud. And please don't eat like a pig!" Seokjin said while pointing at Hoseok. Hoseok look at him with wide eyes. And Jin almost choke him because of what he said.

"Me? A pig? You must be talking about yourself, hyung!" Hoseok replied while rolling his eyes. Jin just rolled his eyes at him and continued eating.

Jungkook and Taehyung are whispering about the things that they would do when they go to the mall. Yes, the two of them decided that their hang out would be on the mall.

Yoongi and Jimin didn't failed to notice that interaction between the two maknaes because they are just across them. Jealousy and regrets filled their heart and mind.

They both over heard what the two is discussing and they are planning to follow them in the mall to spy on the two. Just to make sure that they won't do anything they wouldn't like.

"Jin hyung, Taehyung hyung and I are going to the mall later. And we won't be home until maybe after dinner so please don't look for us. I'll just message you if we're coming home already." Jungkook said and Seokjin nodded his head in approval.

Truly delighted because the two maknae actually never hang out with each other that much. And now that they will, he's just truly happy.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to finish his meal. So when he finished the two of them stood up and went to put their plates on the sink together.

After that they both went to their own rooms to get ready.

~ ~ ~

"Yah! Did you think I didn't notice what the two of you are doing?!" Jin shouted at Yoongi and Jimin. "Yeah, I actually noticed it too. You have been sending death glares to Jungkook and Taehyung." Namjoon agreed to Seokjin. "Why the hell are you two even doing that?" Hoseok asked them.

"Because we're fucking jealous!" Jimin answered angrily. "Watch your languange, young man. And why would you even get jealous. I mean they are your boyfriends and the both of them are just friends. Friends hang out you know." Jin explained calmly.

"But hyung, Jungkook and I haven't been the best lately as well as Tae and Yoongi hyung. They've been ignoring us too." Jimin said while looking down.

"Maybe you guys did something that they didn't like. I mean there must be a reason behind why they were acting like this." Namjoon said while raising his eyebrows.

"Well yeah. Let me explain first. Remember when Taehyung always follow Jungkook around? He was very hurt back then that I tried to help him. I told him my plan. It was about ignoring Jungkook and act like he doesn't care about him anymore. Then we also started acting like a couple because we want to make Jungkook and Jimin jealous." Yoongi said and Hoseok frowned.

"Why do you also need to make Jimin jealous?" Hoseok asked curiously. "Gosh, Your so slow hyung! Well of course, Yoongi hyung likes me." Jimin said, proudly.

"Tsk, don't be so full of yourself. That was before." Yoongi said. "Now let me continue. Taehyung and I started noticing some changes in Jungkook ang Jimin' s behaviour. So we concluded that they were starting to feel jealous. And we were right. These past few weeks Taehyung and Jungkook became closer and Jimin and I as well did. But I bursted out my anger on Taehyung a few days ago when he asked me if we would still continue our plan. I yelled at him and that's where Jungkook entered the scene." Yoongi finished off.

"What?! You shouted at Taehyung!?" Seokjin said and Yoongi apologized for it.

"So now you're saying that you actually had developed some feelings for Taehyung and is now scared to admit it to him." Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded his head.

"Wait let me also tell my story!"

~ ~ ~

A/N: Not proofread. Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars!

So Jimin's side would be on the next chapter. I'm pretty sure that the ending is near,  just really don't have any idea on how to end this shit.

I graduated last last week and I'm the salutatorian. I'm so happy. I've been busy because my friends and I keep hanging out like almost everyday. So I'm thankful we don't have anything scheduled right now.

This is a boring chapter hope you'll tune in for the next chapter though. Tbh this book was actually supposed to end with taekook. That was my first idea, but now i don't know anymore.

Please comment and vote! I wanna see your reactions and opinions!

See yah!