26

A/N: I'm really sorry for the late update. I know that you all waited for so long, I'm really sorry. I'll try to update again as soon as possible. Enjoy!~

Chapter: 26

Jungkook' s pov

Taehyung hyung and I had been really close these days, and I'm so happy about that. Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung has also been so close to each other.

I'm sure that my plan would be a success and I would get Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung would have Yoongi hyung in the end.

But I also wonder why the two of them are okay with each other hanging out with me and Jungkook.

I actually thought that Yoongi hyung would be territorial and possessive over Taehyung hyung, but he's so cool about me hanging out with Taehyung hyung.

And also for Taehyung hyung. He's really fine about Jimin hyung getting close to Yoongi hyung.

Well I should be thankful about that.

Taehyung' s pov

"So Taehyung hyung, do you want to go to the mall with me today?" Jungkook asked me, as he sat beside me here in the living room.

"Of course! I would love that, Jungkookie!" I said, while smiling widely at him. He smiled back at me.

I'm really excited about going to the mall with him. I mean Yoongi hyung wouldn't be mad at me if I went with Jungkook, since he's always with Jimin hyung.

I honestly think Yoongi hyung is slowly drifting away from me because of Jimin hyung.

But I always say to myself that Yoongi hyung wouldn't cheat on me.

Third Person's pov

"Hyung, stop it. Taehyung might accidentally see us." Jimin said and pushed Yoongi' s face away from him.

"He won't come here, Jimin. Don't worry about it." Yoongi said and started kissing Jimin on the lips.

Jimin can't help but to melt in the kiss and kiss his Yoongi hyung back. He knows that if Taehyung sees the two of them, their friendship would definitely be ruined.

And this is considered cheating.

Yoongi is in a relationship with Taehyung, yet he's doing this with Jimin. But Jimin is also in a relationship with Jungkook, but Jungkook would actually feel really happy seeing Jimin and Yoongi kiss.

Jimin is glad that the plan Jungkook created is actually working, and now Yoongi is slowly being attracted to him.

Little did he and Jungkook knows....

•°•°•°•

"Where did you go, Taehyung? I haven't seen you all day." Yoongi asked as he sit beside his boyfriend.

"I was with Jungkook, hyung. How about you? With Jimin, again?" Taehyung asked, while smiling.

Yoongi nodded while also smiling at the younger.

"You and Jungkook, have been really closed these days." Yoongi said and Taehyung nodded. "You're also really close with Jimin though." Taehyung said.

The two of them let the silence surround them, until Taehyung decided to break the silence.

"Are we still gonna continue our plan, hyung?"

•°•°•°•

Jimin took a deep breathe and knocks on Jungkook' s door. "Yes, hyung?" Jungkook said as Jungkook motioned him to enter the room.

"Well since you've been close to Tae, and I've been close to Yoongi hyung these days." Jimin stopped.

Jungkook arched an eyebrow and waited until Jimin spoke again.

"Are we still gonna continue our plan?"

°•°•°•°

A/N: that's short, hope you like this chapter. I'll try to update as soon as possible. So please wait for me. I hope that you don't get mad at me for not updating fast, I'm just really busy on school and I'm running out of ideas. Bye!~