19

Chapter: 19

Jimin

A few days have passed since that they where i punched Taehyung and the two of us haven't talk. I really really want to talk to him, and apologize for my wrong doings. But he's avoiding me.

I also tried talking to Yoongi hyung, but he also doesn't talk to me. I guess he really love Taehyung.

Before, Yoongi hyung and I are very close to each other that i somehow develop some feelings for him but when he told me that he likes Taehyung, it really broke my heart.

So i just decided to move on, and that's when Jungkook asked me to be his boyfriend. That time that i answered him 'yes', i still have feelings for Yoongi hyung.

But now i think I'm over Yoongi hyung, since i really enjoyed my time with Jungkook.

And about Taehyung, i really want to talk to him, but i guess he doesn't want to talk to me. I just really want to apologized.

I'm okay with him, having feeling for Jungkook. Well- I mean, he said he's going to move on.

Jungkook

A few days have passed since Jimin hyung punched Taehyung hyung, and Taehyung hyung has been avoiding the two of us.

I guess he's really serious about him avoiding me and Jimin hyung.

And ever since that day when he told me about his feeling, i can't stop thinking about him. I know it's bad because i already have Jimin hyung as my boyfriend but i can't just help it.

I didn't even notice that while I'm enjoying my time with Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung is watching us from afar. I know that he's hurt.

And i also know about the things i did to him before. I hurt him, i hurt his feelings. I'm too occupied that time with my feelings for Jimin hyung that i didn't even notice Taehyung hyung's feelings for me.

I'm so fucking dumb.

Taehyung

It's been days and i have been avoiding the two of them. Especially Jimin hyung. I'm not mad at him it's just that i really don't want to talk to him.

And about me and Yoongi hyung. I still don't know what our relationship is. He already confessed to me, and i also confessed to him. But we haven't talk about us.

"Yoongi hyung?" I called him. The two of us are here in the living room, the others are in their own room so the two of us are the only ones here.

"Yes Tae?" He answered. "I-I just want to know what are we, hyung?" I hesitantly ask.

"It's up to you Tae. But now let me ask you. Kim Taehyung, are you willing to be my boyfriend?" Yoongi hyung asked while smiling sweetly at me. And i nodded, blushing hard.

"Of course hyung. I'm willing to be your boyfriend." I answered. He hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much Tae! I've been waiting for this to happen." Yoongi hyung said between our hug. I just smiled.

We slowly broke the hug and we faced each other. I closed my eyes, when i saw him slowly leaning in.

And finally...

Our lips met.

This is our third time kissing, and i can still feel the butterflies in my stomach.

I slowly opened my eyes and i saw him there standing, watching Yoongi hyung and I kissed.

Jungkook is there, staring at us. His eyes filled with anger.