3

Chapter: 3

Third Person's pov

After too much crying, Taehyung realized that he should just forget his feelings for Jungkook.

He thought that if Jungkook is happy with Jimin, he should be happy for the two of them.

Especially for Jungkook.

"Guys! Dinner is ready!" Taehyung heard his Jin hyung yelled.

Taehyung went down with his usual blank face.

"Oh Taehyung-ah! Sit down now." His Namjoon hyung said. There are still two empty seats.

Beside Jungkook and beside Suga. Where is he going to sit?

He just decided to take a sit beside his Suga hyung.

Normally he would always take a sit beside Jungkook, but since he planned that he's going to forget his feelings about Jungkook he decided that ignoring the younger would actually help him.

Also he felt that he needs to distance himself on Jungkook because his Jimin hyung might get jealous.

He doesn't want Jimin to be mad at him.

Jungkook is already mad at him, he can't afford it if his Jimin hyung would also be mad at him.

He can feel Jungkook glaring at him, but he just decided to ignored it and started eating.

*-*-*

"Guys, we just want to say something." Jimin said to the members, while holding Jungkook's hand.

Taehyung can feel a pang of hurt on his heart.

"What is it Jimin? Jungkook?" J-hope ask the two of them.

Jungkook sighed and smiled at Jimin sweetly. He intertwined his hands with the older.

"Jimin hyung and I are in a relationship." Jungkook proudly said to them.

The members were speechless at Jungkook's announcement. They were frozen at their spot for about 30 seconds.

Well except Taehyung. He already knows about the two's relationship.

"Really! That's great!" Seokjin was the first to react. He smiled widely at the two younger.

But he wasn't that happy because he's low-key shipping Taekook.

"Congratulations guys! I'm so so happy for you two!" J-hope said, smiling at Jungkook and Jimin.

The others have all congratulated the two, except Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly smile at his Jimin hyung. "Congrats Jimin hyung! I'm so happy for the two of you!" Taehyung smiled, but only at Jimin.

He doesn't want to look at Jungkook at that moment.

He may tear up if he did, so he just keep on smiling.

On the other hand the others are watching Taehyung while congratulating Jimin, because they all know that Taehyung likes Jungkook.

They all low-key ship Taekook except for Suga.

Suga low-key ships Taegi.

That is the secret that he wouldn't dare to say to anyone.

Especially on Taehyung.