9

Chapter: 9

Third Person's pov

"About what Taehyung?" Yoongi asks the younger. He's honestly kinda nervous around Taehyung because his heart is beating so fast.

And his confession yesterday makes it more awkward for him to look at the younger.

"Yoongi hyung, you know what I'm talking about. Is what you said yesterday true?" Taehyung ask him.
Yoongi look at him and slowly nodded. "Do you think I'm lying?" Yoongi ask him. And Taehyung shook his head.

"No hyung, it's just that I'm not good as the other members." Taehyung said.

Yoongi frown at the younger in front of him. He can't believe Taehyung said that.

"You're perfect Tae. For me you're perfect." Yoongi said. "I like you Taehyung." Yoongi confessed once again.

Taehyung look at his hyung. The two of them made eye contact to each other.

Taehyung was so lost to his Yoongi hyung's eyes and he didn't notice that he is slowly moving closer to his Yoongi hyung's face.

And Taehyung finally did it.

Their lips met.

Taehyung

I'm slowly moving closer to Yoongi hyung's face. I can't help it. I want to kiss him.

I can feel his hot breathe while I'm moving closer. I look at his lips, and I finally did it.

I kiss Yoongi hyung and he's responding.

I was about to pull away when he grab my waist and pull me closer. I widened my eyes at hyung.

But soon he stopped. We look at each other's eyes again. "I like you too Yoongi hyung." I sincerely said.

Yoongi hyung looks so shock. I just smiled at him.

"B-but I thought you like Jungkook?" He ask still shock. "I know hyung but are you willing to wait for me?" I ask him.

"Wait?" He ask.

"Are you willing to wait for me until I finally move on from Jungkook?" I ask smiling.

"Of course Tae. I'll help you move on and wait for you." He said while hugging me.

And I hugged back.