25

A/N: Sorry for the late update, enjoy!~

Chapter: 25

Third Person's pov

"Plan? What plan are you talking about, Jungkook?" Jimin asked Jungkook, not knowing what Jungkook is talking about. "A plan hyung. I decided to make a plan on how to make Yoongi hyung and Taehyung hyung break up." Jungkook said excitedly. Jimin looked at him suspiciously, not really sure if he would agree to it.

"So are you going to help me, hyung?" Jungkook asked, hoping that his Jimin hyung would accept.

"Uhh..." Jimin muttered then he look at the cabin where Taehyung and Yoongi is. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'll join you, Jungkook." Jimin said as he smiled weakly. Jungkook cheered and hugged Jimin tightly.

"Thank you so much, hyung. I'll make sure that you'll have Yoongi hyung while I get Taehyung hyung." Jungkook said. Jimin just nodded his head.

°•°•°•°

After a week

"Jungkook, are you sure that this plan of yours would be a success?" Jimin asked Jungkook. "I'm sure, hyung. Just trust me." Jungkook said as he turned his gaze at the 'Taegi couple' whose cuddling in the sofa.

The two of them waited until the couple woke up and as soon as they did, Jimin quickly rushed to where Yoongi is.

"Taehyung, can I talk to Yoongi hyung, for a moment?" Jimin asked his best friend, hoping that he would say yes. "Of course, hyung. You don't need to ask me for permission." Taehyung said while smiling.

"Thanks." Jimin said and dragged Yoongi to his room, and leave Jungkook and Taehyung alone in the living room.

°•°•°•°

"So, do you have something to tell me, Jimin." Yoongi asked, eyeing the younger curiously. Jimin bit his lip and stared at Yoongi nervously, not really sure if he's going to do what he and Jungkook planned.

And in the end he decided to do it.

"I- uhh... hyung, I'm sorry." Jimin said and grabbed Yoongi' s nape and crashed his lips onto Yoongi' s sweet ones.

At first Yoongi was shocked at what Jimin did but he slowly grabbed the younger' s waist and pulled him closer to him.

While on the other hand Jungkook and Taehyung is surrounded by an awkward silence.

"Uh- so, uhmm... do you have anything in mind right now that we can do, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, staring at Jungkook awkwardly. Even though they are back to normal which is being friends or best friends the two of them had became really awkward around each other's presence.

"You. I want to do you." That's what Jungkook wanted to say but he knows that if he said that Taehyung would be really confuse and will bombard him with many questions.

"Uhh I really can't think of anything right now, hyung. How about you?" Jungkook said, slightly blushing about the dirty things he's thinking right now.

"Maybe the two of us can play!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly. Jungkook giggled at how cute his hyung is. But their fun was stopped when Jimin came into the scene while panting, Yoongi following behind him.

"J- Jungkook- ah. I have to talk to you." Jimin said, catching his breath. "Sure hyung." Jungkook said and walk towards Jimin and the two of them left the other two to talk.

"So Yoongi hyung, what did you guys talk about there?" Taehyung asked Yoongi. But Yoongi just smiled at Taehyung.

And Taehyung smiled back at his boyfriend.

°•°•°•°

"What did you and Yoongi hyung did there, Jimin hyung. The two of you looked like you ran a marathon." Jungkook said as soon as the two of them entered his room.

"W- we didn't do anything. But I kissed him, Jungkook! He probably hates me now!" Jimin said, mad at himself.

"You kissed him, hyung?! Well if he kissed back then he obviously enjoyed it. So did he?" Jungkook curiously asked while raising his eyebrows.

"He did." Jimin answered while blushing as he remembered what happened to him and Yoongi earlier.

Seokjin

After a few days

"Don't you guys think that Jimin and Yoongi has been close to each other these days?" I asked Namjoon and Hoseok since the other four went all out for another double date.

"I think so too, hyung. Like the two of them already have their own boyfriends but they're still so close to each other and what i mean by 'close' is too close." Hoseok said while nodding his head in agreement on what I said.

"How about you Namjoon? What do you think?" I asked my boyfriend whose eating some chips.

"I think that these days Taehyung and Jungkook has also been really really close to each other. Like the two of them are always together like magnets. If I didn't know about Jungkook and Jimin dating or Taehyung and Yoongi hyung dating, I would seriously ship Vkook and Yoonmin." Namjoon said and continued eating his chips.

Now, my mission is to find out what's really happening to the four of them.

°•°•°•°

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Haha I really didn't expect that I would enjoy my first day of school earlier. Our new teacher is really funny.

So I'm going to sleep now guys!

Good night! (It's night time here in the Philippines)