23

A/N: sorry for the late update.

Chapter: 23

Jungkook

"It's okay, i forgive you." Taehyung hyung said and smiled at me and i also can't help but to smile widely at him. I pulled him into a tight hug and he hugged me back.

"I promise to not do it again, hyung." I said and tighten the hug more. It just felt good and right hugging him. I don't know why, but i really enjoy the feeling of him close to me.

"I- i can't breath, J- jungkook." Taehyung hyung said, and i quickly let go of him. "I'm sorry." I apologized and bowed my head. "Don't worry, I'm fine." Taehyung hyung said and chuckled at me.

"So we're okay now, right?" He asked me, awkwardly and i mentally chuckled at how cute he look right now.

"Of course hyung, oh I'm going now, i still need to prepare for our date later." I said and he frowned at what i said.

"I-i mean, our date with your boyfriend and my boyfriend. Our double date." I nervously said and let out a nervous laugh at the end. Taehyung hyung just nodded and went back to his room to prepare.

I just also went back to my room to prepare for our date later. I'm so excited!

°•°•°•°

Taehyung

I'm really really happy that Jungkook and I are okay now. I hope the two of us can be just like before, when the two of us are best friends. I really miss that moments with him.

"So are the two of you ready now?" Jimin hyung asked Yoongi hyung and I. "Yeah.." Yoongi hyung answered, boredly. "Let's go!" Jimin hyung excitedly said and dragged Jungkook, Yoongi hyung, and I outside the dorm.

"Now, let's go on our double date!"

•°•°•°•

Jimin

The four of us are currently here in an amusement park. Taehyung and Yoongi hyung, are walking in front of us and i don't really like seeing the two of them so close to each other.

Just like now, Taehyung is clinging onto Yoongi hyung's arm like a koala and Yoongi hyung is just letting him do that. Normally if someone clings onto his arms he will pushed them away, but if it's Taehyung, it's always okay.

I look over Jungkook, whose beside me and he's also looking at the couple in front of us. I wonder what he's thinking right now, because he kinda look mad.

"Jimin, Jungkook, we're just going there, okay?" Yoongi hyung suddenly said. I really don't want them to leave us here because what if the two of them might do something, but i have no choice but to say yes and smiled at the two of them.

While looking at the two of them slowly disappear, i can feel Jungkook clenching his fist because he's holding my hand. I frowned at his reaction at them, why would he be mad at the two. Unless he likes, no way that can't be.

"Jungkook- ah, by any chance do you have feelings for Taehyung?"

*-*-*-*

I just want to say thank you for those who still read this story even though i don't update that much.

Don't be a silent reader!