15

A/N: On the last chapter the majority of votes is Taegi but I'm still planning about who is going to end up with who. Now let me ask you guys again.

Taegi

Or

Vkook

Chapter: 15

Jimin

All of us are now back here in the dorm and i noticed something odd earlier when we were in the mall.

Why does my Jungkook looks so pissed while looking at Taehyung and Yoongi hyung together?

It's actually bothering me because what if Jungkook is starting to like Taehyung and then he will choose Taehyung over me.

I don't want that to happen because i don't want to get hurt especially by the person i love.

Jungkook

When we arrived at the dorm, i was about to drag Taehyung away and talk to him but suddenly Jimin hyung dragged me to my room.

"Kookie.." he whispered but it just doesn't feel right. It felt that he wasn't supposed to call me that.

"Is there a problem Jimin hyung?" I ask, worriedly. He suddenly hugged me and i hugged him back.

"Kookie, do you still love me?" I was taken a back by his question and i didn't know what to answer, so i just nodded my head.

"Of course i love you Jimin hyung. Is there a problem?" I ask.

He broke the hug and stared at my eyes. "It- it's just that i think you're starting to like Taehyung and then eventually you will choose him over me. I don't want that to happen Jungkook." Jimin hyung said then hugged me again.

"Don't worry Jimin hyung, that would never happen okay? You're my one and only, i don't even like Taehyung hyung, so why would i love him? I wouldn't choose him over you Jiminnie." I said, and i didn't know why i said that about Taehyung hyung.

I don't hate him.

Suddenly Jimin hyung cupped my face and pull me closer on his face. He slowly closed his eyes and i lean in to his face then my lips met his.

Our lips moved in sync but we were interrupted when the door burst opened, and there i saw him staring at the both of us with wide eyes.

Taehyung

"Taehyung, can you please go up and call Jimin and Jungkook to come here?" Seokjin hyung ask me and i nodded.

I slowly went upstairs and went to Jimin's hyung, but when i entered no one was there so i decided to go to Jungkook's room.

I think the two of them are in his room.

I was about to open the door when i heard Jimin hyung speaking.

"It- it's just that i think you're starting to like Taehyung and then eventually you will choose him over me. I don't want that to happen Jungkook." Jimin hyung said.

Does he really feel like that? I didn't know that he's starting to get worried that Jungkook would like me. But i know Jungkook wouldn't like me.

"Don't worry Jimin hyung, that would never happen okay? You're my one and only, i don't even like Taehyung hyung so why would i love him? I wouldn't choose him over you Jiminnie." Jungkook said and it broke my heart.

It broke my heart but i just smiled at the thought of him not even liking me.

Since i didn't heard anyone talking, i decided to open the door but i surely regret opening it.

Jimin hyung's back was facing me so he couldn't see me entering, but i know that Jungkook saw me because his eyes widened when he saw me.

The two of them are kissing.

"Sorry."  I mouthed at him and quickly  went out of the room.

I went downstairs and went to where Seokjin hyung is. "Oh Taehyung? Where are they?" Seokjin hyung asked me.

"I decided that i won't call them. Hyung, I'm tired I'm going to sleep now." I said and just went to my room.

Even though it's still early i decided that i would just sleep to forget what i saw.

But now that i heard what Jimin hyung said, i would just avoid the two of them.

I don't want to ruin their relationship, Jimin hyung would definitely hate me if that happen.

And maybe i should just say yes to Yoongi hyung.

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment guys!