31

A/N: The end is very very very near guys! Stay tune and keeping supporting. Enjoy!

Third Person's pov

"Good night, hyung", Jungkook said as he carefully tuck Taehyung to bed. The older was to tired that he ended up sleeping on the ride back to their dorm. So Jungkook just decided to let him sleep and just carry him bridal style to his hyung' s room.

"Hmm... good night kookie." Taehyung said while his eyes closed. Jungkook can't help but to chuckle to his hyung' s cuteness.

Not wanting to wake Taehyung up he quickly left the room after that. He proceeded to the dining area to drink some water but before he even reach the dining area he heard his Seokjin hyung calling him.

"Yes, hyung?" He asked as he spotted his hyung' s except for Taehyung, in the living room.

"Good thing you came back early. Is Taehyung already sleeping?" Seokjin asked, and Jungkook nodded in response. Jimin patted the space beside him, signalling the maknae to sit there and Jungkook quickly obeyed and sat beside Jimin.

"So we need to make a plan." Namjoon said. "What plan?" Jungkook asked not really understanding what his hyung' s are talking about. "We're actually making a plan to help Yoongi hyung get Taehyung back. Do you want to help us?" Jimin explained to the younger and Jungkook nodded his head in understanding.

"Of course, I will help hyung!" Jungkook answered excitedly. If Taehyung just knew about this he would be so happy, Jungkook thought to himself.

"Do you guys have any suggestions?" Jimin asked them. And Hoseok raised his hand making them all focused on him. "I swear Hoseok, if your idea would be so stupid just shut your mouth." Yoongi harshly said on him.

Hoseok rolled his eyes on him. "Shut up. So why don't just Yoongi hyung apologized to him for yelking and hurting him. Then when Taehyung accepts Yoongi hyung' s apology he asks him out to eat on some fancy restaurant. Then we- the cupids would arrange the restaurant. Put some balloon here and there. You guys know what I'm talking about right?" Hoseok explained to them.

"Wow! That's a very bright idea hyung!" Jimin exclaimed and high fived Hoseok.

"I know right! I didn't expect that from you!" Jungkook said while laughing. "Yah! I'm your hyung!" Hoseok said to Jungkook. "I was just joking hyung. Don't be mad!" Jungkook said and gestured a peace sign to his hyung.

"I think that idea is fine. The only problem is how Yoongi would apologize to Tae." Seokjin said. "Don't worry about me apologizing to Taehyung. I definitely can handle that. We'll do the plan tomorrow so all of you be ready." Yoongi announced.

"Tomorrow?!" Jungkook exclaimed. Yoongi nodded his head. "Yes, tomorrow. I'm gonna sleep now. You guys should also sleep, you need to wake up early for tomorrow. Good night." Yoongi said as he walked away from them. Probably going to his room to sleep.

"I can't believe he still have the audacity to say that to us! We're helping him!" Seokjin exclaimed, extremely irritated about how Yoongi acted.

"Chill hyung, he's always like that. Just ignore that act of him, okay. Like he said we should probably sleep now so we can see the Taegi couple together again." Jimin said and the others nodded in agreement at what he said.

Seokjin just sighed and agreed to just sleep too. Since tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

~ ~

Not proofread!

A/N: did you guys enjoy this chapter? though it's a bit short i hope you did enjoy it!