28

a/n: i know it's been so long since i last updated, and i'm really sorry about that please forgive me.

Happy new year!🎆🎇🎉

Taehyung' s pov

It's been almost a month since that fight between Yoongi hyung and I occurred. We haven't been talking to each other and I guess the others have noticed the way we are acting that they started asking if the two of us are having problems.

I found it really difficult to not talk to Yoongi hyung, fortunately Jungkook is always staying by my side and helping me with Yoongi hyung.

Sometimes i just can't help but to feel jealous towards Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung. Ever since Yoongi hyung and I fought, Jimin hyung started getting closer to Yoongi hyung. And i can tell that Yoongi hyung is totally fine with it, I bet he love being with Jimin hyung.

I should just probably move on and give up my feelings for Yoongi hyung. Since we already broke up, I mean we never really had a 'real' relationship so there's nothing really going on between the two of us.

It was all just an act that the two of us agreed to do. If i just didn't agreed on that deal, I wouldn't be feeling this. I wouldn't be depressed about this.

And what hurt me the most is that all the affection and care he showed me and gave me was all fake.

He didn't really love me.

Jimin hyung is the one he loves.

"Hey, hyung! Why are you crying? Are you okay?" I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Jungkook was with me and i'm already crying.

"H- huh?! Y- yes, I'm fine, kook." I said and quickly wiped my tears away then smiled at him.

"I know about your problems with Yoongi hyung, and you don't have to hide it from me. You can always cry on my shoulder, hyung." Jungkook said while smiling sweetly at me, and that made me burst out in tears.

"I- I just don't know what to do anymore, k- kookie." I said between my tears. He pulled me into a tight hug and started rubbing circles on my back.

"H- he doesn't talk to me a- anymore, h- he doesn't e- even spare me a glance. I- I can't take this anymore, kook." I said and buried my face into his chest.

"Everything will soon be fine, Tae." He whispered in my ear and slowly played with my hair that made me relaxed and snuggle closer into his touch.

I enjoyed his company too much that i didn't realized that i fell asleep.

Jungkook' s pov

I'm glad that Taehyung hyung has finally calmed down and stopped crying. I started playing with his hair when i heard soft snores coming from him.

I smiled at his cuteness. I carefully placed him on my bed and i laid beside him. I stared at his sleeping face, damn he's so beautiful.

My gaze slowly went down from his closed eyes to his plump lips. I closed my eyes and started leaning in.

I know this is bad and wrong but I'm doing this for the last time.

And then our lips touched. I could not explain how amazing his lips felt on mine.

This would be our last kiss, our first and last.
(they haven't kiss, right?)

I wouldn't force my feelings for him from now on. Now that i finally realized how much he loves Yoongi hyung. I would start helping him get back with Yoongi hyung. I guess that would be the best thing to do for the one I love.

I'm doing this so I can see him happy and smiling again. Seeing Taehyung hyung happy warms up my heart.

-----

a/n: what can you say about kookie going to help taetae to get yoongi?

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I would finish this book first before i update my other stories. I really have many ideas in my mind but the problem is i can't write it.

Once again Happy New Year!