14

A/N: This story is aready vkook/taegi so Taehyung might end up with Yoongi or Jungkook. Who do you want Taehyung to end up with?

Chapter: 14

Yoongi

Shit! I kissed him again!

I wasn't really planning on kissing him, he's just such a tease. He kept on pouting his plump lips that i lose my control. He should actually be thankful that i only kissed him, i can do something more than that.

And now we're currently on our way to the restaurant Namjoon wants us to go. He also said that he and Jin hyung is already there alongside with Hoseok.

And i guess Jimin and Jungkook is still not there because he didn't said anything about them.

Taehyung and i are walking side by side and i really wanted to hold his hand right now. But I'm afraid that it would make everything awkward about the two of us.

We already kissed two times and fortunately nothing has changed about our's relationship. Well i want our relationship to change as in like the two of us will be together.

"Just hold my hand if you want to hyung. You've been looking at it for so long." He said, not looking at me and it made me blush.

I slowly held his hand, intertwining our fingers together. I like the feeling of his hands on mine.

Jungkook

As soon as Jimin hyung came back he said that Namjoon wants us to go to the restaurant where  they are.

While walking, i noticed that the two men walking in front of us is Taehyung hyung and Yoongi hyung.

"Look at them Jungkookie, aren't they cute together." Jimin hyung said as he pointed at Yoongi hyung and Taehyung hyung holding hands.

Cute?

There's nothing cute about the two of them though.

They are just holding hands tsk.

*-*-*

We arrived at the restaurant Namjoon hyung was talking about and the foods are already there. I guess they already ordered while waiting for us.

I sat at the empty chair and Jimin hyung sat beside me, while Taehyung hyung and Yoongi hyung sat across me and Jimin hyung.

I watched the two of them eat, talking to each other about some things that i can't understand.

Well i know that Taehyung hyung is avoiding me but I didn't know that he grew closer to Yoongi hyung while doing that.

Before he always tell me that he's only mine and I'm only his but things started to change.

And I don't like sharing what's mine.

A/N: Did you guys like this chapter? Giving feedback would be really great.