7

Chapter: 7

TAEHYUNG

"Taehyung- ah let's talk." Yoongi hyung said. I raised my eyebrows at him. "About what hyung?" I ask, yawning.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep but everyone knows your feelings about Jungkook." He said and my eyes widened.

How did they know? I didn't tell it to anybody else though. I'm the only one who knows it.

"How did you guys find out?" I ask Yoongi hyung. "You're too obvious Tae." He said.

"Do you think we won't notice how you look at him everytime he's talking to Jimin? You look so hurt Tae. And how you look at Jungkook when you're talking to him. Your eyes is full of love and adoration." Yoongi hyung continued.

I was speechless at what Yoongi hyung said. Does he observe me everytime?

How does he know all of that?

"Taehyung, I just want to tell you that he- jungkook won't love you the way you love him." Yoongi hyung said, seriously.

I lowered my head and my tears started to fall.

I felt Yoongi hyung rubbing my back, comforting me.

My cries started to get louder and louder and I can tell that Yoongi hyung doesn't know what to do.

But I didn't expect what he did.

He suddenly hugged me, patting my back.

I snuggled closer to hyung, I also hugged him back.

My chin resting on Yoongi hyung's shoulder.

My loud cries turned into a quiet sobs.

"I hope that you could move on from him, because you know I'm here for you Tae." Yoongi hyung said.

I can sense the sincerity in his voice.

"W-what do you m-mean by that Y-yoongi hyung?" I said between my sobs.

"I like you Taehyung- ah."