11

Chapter: 11

Taehyung

We were about to get off the van since we're already here in the mall but Namjoon hyung stopped us because he needs to announce something.

So we just sat there waiting for him to talk.

"Before we left the dorm, Manager hyung told me that we should go there in groups so the fans wouldn't notice us." Namjoon hyung explained.

"I'm going with Jin hyung then Hoseok and Yoongi hyung would be together." Namjoon hyung said.

Don't tell me I'm going there with Jimin hyung and Jungkook? I'd rather not go or maybe just go with Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung.

"Then Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook." Namjoon hyung ended. Me and Yoongi hyung just stared at each other.

I don't want to go with them. I don't want to be a fucking third wheel.

"Namjoon, maybe Taehyung can join me and Hobi?" Yoongi hyung suggested while holding my hand and I can't help but blush at his touch.

"I'm sorry but I can't do anything about it Yoongi hyung. Don't worry we're going to eat altogether later before we get back to the dorm." Namjoon hyung explained.

And we all just nodded.

*-*-*

The three of us, me, Jimin hyung, and Jungkook are already here inside the mall. 

The couple is in front of me looking through the stores to find a good product. I just rolled my eyes at them.

They didn't even bother to ask me if i want to buy something. I really want to stroll by myself but Namjoon hyung said that we can't.

"Taehyung! Come here!" Jimin hyung suddenly shouted at me that made some girls to look at me.

I quickly went to where the two is and whispered. "Don't shout Jimin hyung! They might find out that it's us." I said.

Jimin hyung just nodded and cling to Jungkook's arm. I just mentally rolled my eyes at the two and started following them again.

We suddenly stopped at an ice cream parlor. The two went inside and I followed them.

"Taehyung, what flavor do you want? Jungkook is going to buy for the both of us." Jimin hyung ask me as i sat across the two of them.

"I can buy my own Jimin hyung." I said while getting my wallet but Jimin hyung stopped me from doing so. "No Taehyung. Jungkook will pay for the both of us. Right Kookie?" Jimin nudged Jungkook.

"Yes, I'm going to pay Taehyung hyung. No buts. So what flavor do you want?" Jungkook ask me slightly annoyed. "Chocolate." I said and he quickly went to the counter to order

I know that he's annoyed because I'm being a third wheel right now and he wants Jimin to himself. But I'm also annoyed at the two of them.

Especially him. I'm so annoyed at Jungkook.

Our orders arrived and we started eating our ice creams. While eating my ice cream, I'm thinking of how I can go without them noticing me.

I need to fucking escape the two of them.

A/N: This is supposed to be publish tomorrow but i wanted to publish it now. I hope you guys like this chapter.