6

Chapter: 6

YOONGI

Why does he still likes Jungkook? Jungkook have hurt him so much, so why does he still likes him?

Sometimes, I even wish to be Jungkook just to play with him.

Just to spend some time with him which I cannot do because I'm shy.

I admit that I have feeling for Taehyung. I think I became attached to him everytime I watch him watched Jimin and Jungkook.

I want to freaking say it to him, but I am too afraid that he'll ignore me if I confessed.

Negative thoughts always starts to devour me everytime I think about confessing my feelings to him.

But since Jimin and Jungkook announce about their relationship to us, I noticed that he started to changed.

Because you know, before he always follows Jungkook around, though Jungkook always neglect him.

I don't know why he always do that to Taehyung. Taehyung isn't even annoying.

But, back to the topic, I have noticed the changes in Taehyung's behavior since Jimin and Jungkook's relationship was announced. (Of course they announced it only on the members.)

He seems to be distancing his self on the couple, but I don't think the couple would notice because they are too busy with each other.

It's not that I don't like him distancing himself to the two especially on Jungkook but his attitude is also changing.

These days he is being quiet, he doesn't participate much on our activities.

He is actually just like me these days, he is always on his room sleeping.

I really want to talk to him.

TAEHYUNG

I'm starting to hate myself now. Why can't I just face the two of them.

I've been crying for days but I still can't seem to forget my feelings for Jungkook.

Why is this so hard?

These days I keep locking myself here in my room just sleeping.

I really like sleeping these days, it makes me forget about the painful moments I don't want to think when I'm awake.

I was startled when a someone knocks on my room. I quickly get up and walk to the door.

I open it and Yoongi hyung was there.

"Oh hyung, what are you doing here?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Let's talk Taehyung- ah" he said and I nodded. I let him in and we sat on the edge of my bed.

What does Yoongi hyung want to talk about?