18

Chapter: 18

Jungkook

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Suddenly Jimin hyung barged in my room when I was hugging Taehyung hyung.

The two of us quickly end the hug and stood up. I am trying to explain to Jimin hyung but he is faster.

He quickly rushed to Taehyung hyung and punched him in the face that made him dropped on the floor.

My eyes widened when i saw blood coming out from Taehyung hyung's nose.

"You b*tch! What are you doing to my boyfriend?!" Jimin hyung shouted at Taehyung hyung and punched him once again.

I didn't know what to do, so i just stood there. Watching Jimin hyung hurt Taehyung hyung.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!" Yoongi hyung suddenly entered my room and once he saw Taehyung hyung laying on the floor his eyes widened.

"Yah! Park Jimin! What did you do?!" Yoongi hyung angrily shouted and scooted towards Taehyung hyung.

He helped Taehyung hyung to stand and before they left Yoongi hyung gave me and Jimin hyung a death glare.

"Hyung! Why did you do that?!" I ask Jimin hyung. "So you're on Taehyung's side? I saw my boyfriend hugging some other guy, how do you want me to react?" Jimin hyung angrily ask me.

"But hyung! Taehyung hyung is your best friend!" And when i said that his face softened. "We didn't do anything hyung. He came here to tell me that he has feelings for me." I saw him clenching his fist when i said that.

"And he said that the two of us shouldn't worry because after this he said he's going to distance his self to us so he wouldn't ruined our relationship." I explained. "I was hugging him and i was supposed to say that he doesn't need to distance his self." I continued.

And once i said that Jimin hyung's face was full of regret. "Jungkook! What should i do? I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have hurt Taehyung!" He said while punching his self.

I stopped him and hug him. "It's okay hyung."

*-*-*

Yoongi

I'm so furious right now! Why did Jimin did that to Taehyung?!

"Hey Tae, are you really okay now?" I ask him worriedly. I just finished treating his bruises. "I'm fine hyung." He said and smiled at me.

Why does he still smile even if he is hurt?

"Are you sure?" I ask once again, examining his face. "Yes i am fine hyung." He said.

"So what happened there? Can you tell me?" I ask and sat beside him. We are currently in his room right now.

"I did what you told me hyung. I went there and told him that i love him then said that he shouldn't worry because i would be distancing myself to them so i won't ruin their relationship. That's what Jimin hyung wants right?" He said then shrugged.

He knows that Jimin wants him to stay away from Jungkook and him?

"Yoongi hyung" he called me and i look at him. "Yes?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Thank you." He saif while looking at me.

"For what?" I ask. "For always being there with me. I owe you a lot. You always help me with my problems." He said and he smiled sheepishly.

And i just ruffled his hair. "Don't mention it. You're my dongsaeng and I'm your hyung, it's my job to help you." I said and smiled at him.

He suddenly hugged me which i gladly returned. "I love you so much Taehyung." I said between our hug.