30

A/N: Here's the update! Hope you'll like it!!!

Third Person's pov

"Wait! Let me also tell my story!" Jimin said while raising his right hand signalling them to shut up and listen to him. "Okay, go on." Jin said.

"So this is what happened. Jungkook and I really did have feelings for each other before. He confessed to me and I confessed to him too. Then we got together. But when Taehyung started to distance himself from Jungkook, Jungkook suddenly changed. He wasn't the as before. And when Yoongi hyung and Taehyung announced their relationship, that's the time when Jungkook fell out of love."

"He didn't really lied about it. He was actually very honest and vocal about his feelings. So he told me everything. Him being jealous about Yoongi hyung and Taehyung. At first I was hurt but then I got used it and started being jealous of Taehyung. I envy him because he always have Yoongi hyung on his side. And I just suddenly realized that I actually have feelings for Yoongi hyung. So Jungkook and I also made a plan like what the other two did." Jimin explained.

"What? You also made a plan?" Hoseok asked them while frowning and Jimin nodded his head.

"I bet that plan was too also make them jealous right?" Seokjin said and again, Jimin nodded his head. "Hah! I'm so smart!" Jin said while high-fiving his self. Namjoon just shook his head while looking at his childish hyung.

"We planned to make them jealous. And i absolutely didn't know if they actually worked. When I started getting closer to Yoongi hyung and Jungkook did as well to Tae, we decided to stopped our plan. But I actually don't like Yoongi hyung now." Jimin said.

"We all know that." Namjoon said.

"And I also don't have feelings for Jungkook anymore." Jimin said while smiling. "What?!" Yoongi asked his eyes wide open. "I said I don't have any feelings for Jungkook anymore." Jimin repeated. "But you said, you still have feelings for him." Yoongi said, slightly confused at what was happening.

"I was just kidding that time and earlier okay. I don't love him anymore. Well of course I love him as my dongsaeng. I actually really wanted to help you to get Taehyung back." Jimin said while smiling sweetly at Yoongi.

"You guys are gonna help on bringing back the Taegi couple, right?" Jimin asked them, anticipating their answers. Even though he already knew about it. "Of course!" They all shouted at the same time. See, Jimin knew they would say Yes because they're Taegi shippers for Pete's sake.

"Wow, you guys. Don't worry if I get him back into my arms I'll treat you guys on our favorite restaurant." Yoongi said, touched at the moment because of his friends.

~ ~ ~

"Hah! I won, Jungkook! I beat you!" Taehyung happily exclaimed as he saw that his score is higher that Jungkook' s. "Yeah, yeah. You did hyung." Jungkook said, accepting his defeat while smiling.

Jungkook was very happy to see his hyung laughing and smiling genuinely again. After their last game the two of them sat at the food court. Taehyung waited for Jungkook to comeback because the younger is buying ice cream for the both of them.

"Here's yours, hyung." Jungkook said and handed the strawberry ice cream to Taehyung. "Thanks, kookie." Taehyung said and grabbed the ice cream while smiling sweetly at the younger.

Jungkook sat across him.

"Did you have fun, hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, I really did have fun kook. Thanks to you." Taehyung said. "And I even beat you on the games, kook." Taehyung proudly said. "Why are you so ecstatic about beating me huh?" Jungkook asked his hyung, curiously.

"Well duh. Of course it's because you're the Jeon Jungkook. The Golden Maknae. The one who can do everything." Taehyung said before licking his ice cream.

Jungkook just chuckled at his hyung' s answer. "I'm not good at everything, hyung." Jungkook said.

"Of course i know that. I was just joking yah know. I'll only acknowledge that you can do everything if you can fly." Taehyung said.

"Hyung, I have a question. Don't be mad, okay." Jungkook said and Taehyung eyed the younger carefully before nodding his head.

"Shoot."

"Do you want Yoongi hyung back?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung stopped eating his ice cream for a few seconds and stared into the blank space.

"O- of course, Kookie. I would love to be back on his arms. But I think that's impossible now." Taehyung said and looked down.

"Don't worry hyung. I'll help you!" Jungkook said while showing his bunny teeth. "How would you help me, kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't worry hyung. Just trust me." Jungkook said while smiling and Taehyung just nodded his head at the younger.

'I don't even know what to do to help him. Shit, I'm so fucked up.'

~ ~ ~

A/N: not proofread!

hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment what you think!!