4

Chapter: 4

Third Person's pov

"Taehyung hyung, do you want to play with me?" Jungkook ask his hyung who is reading his 'Harry Potter and The Sorcerer Stone's' book.

He was too focused on the book that he didn't heard or even noticed Jungkook entering his room.

"Hyung! Taehyung hyung!" Jungkook shouted to his hyung to gain his attention.

"What do you want Jungkook?" Taehyung ask not looking at Jungkook, but still reading his book.

"I said if you want to play with me hyung." Jungkook once again ask his Taehyung hyung.

"Not interested Jungkook." Taehyung simply replied.

Jungkook just pouted.

"But hyung! Just this one please!" Jungkook pleaded to his hyung. "Go and ask Jimin hyung to play with you Jungkook. I'm busy." Taehyung replied.

"Hmp!" Jungkook just rolled his eyes at his hyung and went out of his room.

"But Jimin hyung is busy, I don't want to bother him." Jungkook said to himself.

*-*-*

"Taehyung hyung! Just come with me okay?!" Jungkook shouted at his Taehyung hyung that is sleeping on the couch, his head on Suga's shoulder.

"Get the fuck out of here Jungkook. Don't bother Taehyung." Suga said to Jungkook.

Jungkook just stared at the sleeping Taehyung on Suga's shoulder.

He felt somewhat jealous.

But he just left the two there and went to Jimin

*-*-*

"Jimin hyung, don't you think Taehyung hyung is avoiding the two of us." Jungkook suddenly ask his boyfriend.

The two of them is currently cuddling in Jimin's room.

"No Kookie. I don't think so, he's still the same Taehyung that I know. Why did you ask though?" Jimin said looking at his boyfriend.

"It's just that he doesn't play with me anymore hyung." Jungkook said, he still want to say many more things to Jimin about how Taehyung is acting to him but he decided to just say one thing.

"Ohh... but I think he's doing that because you know, we're in a relationship I bet he just doesn't want me to get jealous if I saw the two of you being close." Jimin explained to the younger.

The younger just nodded in response.

'Jimin hyung has a point though' Jungkook thought.

The two of them slowly drifted to sleep.

But on the other hand Taehyung couldn't sleep on his room.

His thinking about what Jimin and Jungkook could be doing.

"How many sleepless nights remain..." He remembers the lyrics of their new song.

He just waited until sleep fully devours him.

Forgetting all of his unwanted thoughts.