16

A/N: I hope you'll like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment~

Chapter: 16

Yoongi

Yesterday, i was looking for Taehyung but Jin hyung said that he went to sleep early. And I think i already know why.

《Flashback》

"Seokjin hyung, where is Taehyung?" I ask, because i can't see Taehyung here. "Oh, he's in his room, he said he's tired and he wants to sleep." Seokjin hyung said and i nodded.

I was about to go back to my room when Jin hyung called me.

"Yoongi! Come here!" I quickly went back to where Jin hyung is. "What do you want hyung?" I ask boredly.

"Can you please call Jimin and Jungkook, i need to talk to them." Jin hyung said. "Why can't you call them yourself hyung?" I ask him.

"Taehyung was supposed to call them but he suddenly came back here after he went there saying that he is tired. Just call them okay?"  He said and i just nodded.

I went upstairs and went to Jimin's room but they are not there, so i just went to Jungkook's room.

And my eyes widened at what i saw when i entered.

The two of them making out in Jungkook's bed, i just look at them in disgust.

"Jimin! Jungkook!' I shouted because i don't think they would hear me if i use my normal voice.

They were both startled at my shout and they both stopped.

"Y-yoongi hyung!" Jungkook said when he saw me but i just rolled my eyes at them.

"Tsk. Jin hyung wants to talk to the both of you." I said and left their room.

《End of flashback》

And that's what happened yesterday. I actually tried knocking at Taehyung's room but no one was answering so i just stopped. Maybe he was sleeping.

And now that a day has passed, I'm planning to talk to him but someone just always need to ruin my plan.

And that someone is no other than Park Jimin.

"What do you want Jimin?" I ask him, because he dragged me inside his room.

"Yoongi hyung can you do me a favor?" He suddenly ask and i raise my eyebrows. "It depends." I answered.

"Can you just please make Taehyung leave me and Jungkook alone? I don't want him ruining our relationship." Jimin said.

I just scoffed and left his room.

I went to Taehyung's room without knocking. I just entered his room. And there i saw him laying on his bed, sleeping.

I looked at the wall clock, 8:27 am. He's still asleep? I should be the one sleeping, not him.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" I said and slowly shook his body.

It took me five minutes to wake him up.

"What do you want Yoongi hyung?" He ask while rubbing his eyes.

He's so cute.

"I'm here to ask you if you're okay. I mean Jin hyung said you slept early because you're tired, so you're alright?" I ask him and he just nodded.
He suddenly tapped his bed while looking at me then i sat besie him.

"Yoongi hyung, i want to talk to you about something." He said that made me look at him.

"What is it?" I ask curiously. He look at me, then waited a few seconds before he speak.

"About what you said before, my answer is yes." He said that made me frowned.

"What?" I ask cluelessly.

"Yoongi hyung, i want to be your boyfriend."