27

A/N: hello guys, it's been so long since i last updated this book. so here's an update, i hope you enjoy it.

Chapter: 27

Third person' s pov

"Are we still gonna continue our plan, hyung?", Taehyung asked quietly as he look at his Yoongi hyung. "Why? Do you want to stop it already? Huh? Tell me?" Yoongi said, a bit annoyed about Taehyung' s question.

"N- no. That's not what I meant, hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed. But that just made Yoongi more annoyed at him.

"Not what you meant?! I bet you already want to stop this fucking plan because you're starting to get close with Jungkook!" Yoongi angrily exclaimed. And because of his anger he accidentally pushed Taehyung to the floor.

Yoongi just left Taehyung alone in his room and went to his own room, regretting what he just did.

Jungkook heard the loud thump comimg from Taehyung so he waited until Yoongi went out of the room. And when Yoongi did, Jungkook hastily went to Taehyung' s room.

He saw Taehyung slowly standing so he quickly helped his hyung to stand.

"Are you okay, hyung? Why did Yoongi hyung did that?" Jungkook asked as he helped Taehyung to get up.

"It's just an accident, Jungkook. I said something that he didn't like so he pushed me. Don't worry, I'm fine." Taehyung said while smiling softly at the younger.

"Hyung, always tell me if you're having a problem okay? I'm always here to help you." Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung' s heart fluttered at what the younger said.

Eventhough Yoongi and him are dating; Yoongi doesn't really do these kind of things to him. Well, before when they were still starting to date they do this kind of thing but now only when Jimin or Jungkook is around.

"I will, Jungkook. Thank you." Taehyung said and hugged the younger back.

"Okay, it's already late hyung. Good night." Jungkook said and went out of the room.

Taehyung locked his bedroom door and laid down on his bed, thinking about what just happened.

Everything is starting to become complicated.
If he just didn't agreed to his Yoongi hyung he wouldn't have fall in love with him. At the beginning it was all just an act. An act to make Jungkook and Jimin jealous. Yes, Yoongi likes Jimin, no scratch that he's in love with Jimin. Taehyung didn't meant to fall in love with his Yoongi hyung. He just wants to make Jungkook jealous but what can he do? It all just happens.

*-*-*-*

A/N: vkook or taegi? do you guys want a face reveal?