10

Chapter: 10

Jungkook

Few weeks have passed and i can see that Taehyung hyung and Yoongi hyung are being close. What i mean in 'close' is too fucking close.

After the lunch incident a few weeks ago and when Taehyung hyung dragged Yoongi hyung upstairs they became close to each other.

I wonder what they did there that made them close. Taehyung hyung doesn't even talk to me.

The two of us will only be in a conversation if i make the first move to talk and our conversation wouldn't even last that long.

Maybe 5 minutes a day?

And my relationship with Jimin hyung is really stable at the moment. Of course we fight sometimes but we always end up cuddling in his bed at the end of the day.

I'm really really happy with Jimin hyung.

Taehyung

After the kiss incident with Yoongi hyung a few weeks ago the two of us have been really really close.

And I'm starting to like him even more each day. I feel so safe and secure everytime he's around me.

Although I still have little feelings for Jungkook, I'm starting to love Yoongi hyung.

*-*-*

"Taehyung hyung," i suddenly heard Jungkook's voice outside my room. "Can i enter Taehyung hyung?" He spoke once again.

"Yes." I answered, and continued typing on my phone. I'm texting Yoongi hyung right now.

I heard the door open and after a few seconds it closed. I felt Jungkook sat at the edge of my bed.

"Taehyung hyung," he called me. "Yes?" I answered not looking at him.

"Hyung, Jin hyung ask if you want to come with us? We're going to the mall." Jungkook said.

I suddenly stop typing, and look at Jungkook.

It wouldn't hurt to come with them, so why not?

"Sure." I answered.

He left my room and i started getting ready for later.

*-*-*

I went downstairs and saw the others already ready, waiting for me. My eyes landed at Jimin hyung and Jungkook that is holding hands right now.

My eyes met Jungkooks but i quickly went to sit beside Yoongi hyung.

We all entered the van and Jin hyung is going to drive while Namjoon hyung is on the passenger seat. And we're here in the backseat.

I'm sitting beside Yoongi hyung, and Hoseok hyung while Jimin hyung and Jungkook is in the front.

I just rolled my eyes at them and rested my head on Yoongi hyung's shoulder and sleep.