21

A/N: Do you guys like the flow of this story? Tell me if you guys don't like it. Enjoy~

Chapter: 21

Third Person's pov

"Can I please talk to you, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he held Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi who is beside him. "Can i?" Taehyung asked Yoongi and he nodded his head. Then he looked at Jimin, asking if he is allowed to talk to Jungkook.

And Jimin just nodded his head and smiled. He also wanted to talk to Yoongi about some things.

Taehyung

When Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung allowed me to talk to Jungkook, Jungkook dragged me to his room.

"What do you want to talk about, Jungkook?" I asked, not looking at him, but looking at my feet.

"Taehyung hyung, i thought I'm the one you like? So, why are you in a relationship with Yoongi hyung?" He asked me, and that question made me look at him.

I frowned at him. "Well Jungkook i told you that I'm going to move on and i already did. Yoongi hyung and i love each other." I said and he just scoffed at me.

"Stop this bullshit hyung. If you're just doing this to make me jealous, just stop it. I don't like you, i only like Jimin hyung." He said and i won't deny it. What he said hurts me even though I'm not doing this to make him jealous.

"Stop thinking things like that Jungkook. Why would i want to get you jealous? To make you like me? I already have Yoongi hyung." I said and rolled my eyes.

"If this is what you're going to tell me them I'm going now." I said and went out of his room.

He's making me angry.

Jimin

Once Taehyung and Jungkook is gone, i dragged Yoongi hyung to his room. "What are you doing, Jimin?" He asked me as soon as we entered his room.

"I just want to talk to you hyung. We haven't been talking these days." I said. Yeah, we haven't been talking since he has been so close to Taehyung.

"Oh? What do you want to talk about?" He said and patted his bed and i quickly sat beside him. "I just want to tell you that i miss you, hyung." I sincerely said.

Yoongi hyung frowned at what i said "miss me? We see each other everyday though." He said while looking at me and i just shrugged because i don't know what to say.

"Well hyung, I'm so happy for you and Taehyung." I said and gave him a fake smile. He smiled at what i said. "Thanks."

"You know hyung, i really want to say sorry to Tae. But everytime that I'm trying to do he's avoiding me." I said.

"Really? Maybe i should call him to go here." Yoongi hyung said and opened his phone but the door suddenly opened.

"Oh Tae, nice timing. Come here." Yoongi hyung said and Taehyung sat beside him while I'm on the other side.

"Jimin, wants to tell you something." Yoongi hyung said. "What is it hyung?" Taehyung asked me while smiling. I guess I'm really wrong that time.

Taehyung is too kind to be hated and hurt.

"I'm really sorry for what i did before Tae. I really regret it." I said sincerely and he smiled at me.

He beckoned me to come closer to him so i did and he engulf me into a tight hug.

"It's totally fine Jimin hyung." He said between our hug and i smile.

I broke our hug and stared at the two of them and spoke.

"Are you guys up for a double date?"