32

A/N: I know this is Super duper Late. I've been inactive for so long, and i really want to apologise if i always keep you guys waiting. I was just super busy last year since i finally became grade 7 and i didnt know that it'll be that stressful. Its been really long that I honestly forgot the plot of this story. Hope you still enjoy!

Third Person's pov

"Yoongi hyung," jungkook said while knocking at his hyung' s room. "come in." Yoongi replied groggily. Jungkook took a deep breath before entering Yoongi' s room.

"The hell is wrong with you, Jungkook? We all agreed to sleep early today right? For tomorrow? So what are you doing here in my room at fucking 1:00 am?" Yoongi asked, exteremely annoyed at the younger's unexpected visit.

"I just want to tell you something, hyung." Jungkook said that made Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "What is it? Wait- don't tell me you don't want to take a part with the plan?" Yoongi ask, worriedly. "

"Yes- I mean, no. I want to help you, hyung. I just wanted to tell you that I still have feelings for him, hyung. But don't worry I'll never take Taehyung hyung away from you, hyung." Jungkook said. "Why do you still want to help me though?" Yoongi ask, curiosity lingering in his mind.

"I'm not doing that hyung, because i know that we're not really meant for each other. He loves you so much, hyung and I know that you also love him. So I'm trying to correct all the mistakes that I've made before. And the only way I could think of to help him is helping you guys get back together. So I hope. That once you get back together you would never hurt him, hyung. He loves you so much that he'll sacrifice everything just to make you happy." Jungkook utter and Yoongi was speechless at the younger's speech.

"I- I promise you Jungkook. I'll never hurt him." Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded with a smile creeping up on his lips. "You better not hyung." Jungkook said. Then Yoongi suddenly pulled Jungkook closer for a bro hug.

"Good night, hyung." Jungkook said before exiting Yoongi' s room. He quickly walked straight to his room feeling all the tiredness suddenly coming on to his body. Nonetheless he still smile as he lay on his bed thinking how successful their plan would be. And how Taehyung would smile widely when Yoongi and him got together again.

With that though, he slowly drifted into dreamland.

~~~~

"Good Morning hyungs and Kookie!" Taehyung joyfully greeted his hyungs and the maknae.

"Oh you're in a good mood today huh? What happened?" Ask Jim whose preparing the food for their breakfast.

"Oh I just really enjoyed my time with Jungkook yesterday. It's been so long since I smiled and laughed like that." Taehyung exclaimed gleefully. Jin smiled at the younger one before looking at Yoongi who was actually listening to what Taehyung has said.

Yoongi's expression turned sad when he heard what Taehyung sad but Hoseok comforted him and said that everything would be according to the plan.

"Come on guys! The food is ready, let's eat!" Jin said and everyone gathered in the dining area to eat their breakfast.

The six of them (excluding Taehyung) had talk about eating much faster then left Yoongi and Taehyung alone so they can talk about their problems then Yoongi will be able to ask Taehyung out in a date then the two of them would go to the restaurant that they rented then they'll be okay again and they'll live happily ever after.

"I'm done." Namjoon said and everyone followed him except from Taehyung and Yoongi. Taehyung was weirded out when his hyungs and Jungkook finished eating their food almost at the same time. Well except for Yoongi, who has been staring at him since they started eating.

When the others are finally out of the dining area Taehyung and Yoongi can feel the awkwardness that is surrounding them. Taehyung isn't sparing Yoongi a glance and Yoongi isn't liking any of that.

"Uhmm Tae- Taehyung, I've been wanting to talk to you about what happened that night. I really didn't mean to yell at you that time. I didn't mean to hurt you." Yoongi said sincerely but the younger is still not looking at him.

Taehyung suddenly stood up and brought his plate at the sink and Yoongi quickly did the same. When the younger was about to leave Yoongi, Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him towards him, not letting the younger leave.

"What do you want, hyung?" Taehyung said, clearly annoyed to his hyung's action.

"I just really want to apologise for my past actions to you. Clearly my apology isn't enough but give me a chance and I'll promise you that I'll never ever do the things that will not make you happy." Yoongi said while looking intently at the younger's eyes.

"Wh- why are you saying this to me, hyung?" Taehyung ask.

"Because I can't stand you ignoring me. And because I love you."

Taehyung was beyond shock when he heard that coming from his hyung. He couldn't believe that his Yoongi hyung was saying that to him.

"But I thought Jimin hyung was the one that you love? We even pretended to be fake lovers right? J- just to make him and Jungkook jealous. Why are you saying this hyung? You're confusing me so much, hyung." Taehyung said frustratedly.

"I know. I was also confused back then. At first it was really all about making Jimin jealous but the longer I spend time with you, the stronger my feelings for you became. And whenever I saw you with Jungkook I just get so jealous that I got angry and shouted at you. I don't really know if you also feel the same way for me. But please belive me, Tae. Please forgive me. " Yoongi said while holding Taehyung's hand. It was still unbelievable for Taehyung that it doesn't sink in for him.

"I just can't believe that you're saying this hyung." Taehyung whispered. "So you don't think I'm telling the truth?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung just lowered his head.

"If that's the case, then I'll just show you how much I love you." Yoongi said.

Taehyung looked at his hyung with confused eyes then suddenly Yoongi grabbed and pulled his waist closer to his and pulled Taehyung in a deep kiss.

Taehyung widen his eyes in shock. He can't believe that this is happening. Even though they've kissed before, it always feels new every time they kiss.

Taehyung slowly closed his eyes and start responding on Yoongi's kisses. They continued kissing until they were both out of breathe.

"That's how much I love you Tae. Do you feel the same way?"

______

A/N: So yeah I hope you guys enjoyed it. The next chapter would be the end. Thank you for keeping up with this story. I love you guys!