17

A/N: This chapter is just short. And did you guys watched their Japanese version of Blood, Sweat, and Tears MV. It was so lit, they all look so great there. I mean they always look good though.

Chapter: 17

Third Person's pov

"I want to be your boyfriend Yoongi hyung." Taehyung said that made Yoongi frowned.

"Are you serious right now Taehyung?" Yoongi ask the younger. "Yes, I'm serious hyung." Taehyung answered.

"Taehyung, i don't want to make these more complicated okay? So if your just saying that because Jimin said that you need to stay away from Jungkook doesn't mean that you need to have a relationship with me." Yoongi calmly said.

"But Yoongi hyung, that's the only thing that i can think of to make my feelings for Jungkook fade." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, you need to talk to him." Yoongi said. "Why?" Taehyung ask.

"Talk to him Taehyung. He needs to know about what you feel for him. And if you really want to forget your feelings, let him go. And make sure the decision you would make won't hurt you." Yoongi said while caressing Taehyung's hair.

"But hyung" Taehyung said. "You don't have to tell him if you don't want to. It's just my suggestion." Yoongi said.

*-*-*

Taehyung

Here i am right now, going to Jungkook's room, because i decided to do what Yoongi hyung told me.

Knock knock knock

"Jungkook?" I said while knocking. "Come in." He said and i entered his room. Its great because Jimin hyung wasn't there because i know he wouldn't let me enter if he was here.

"What brings you here hyung?" He ask me then he pat his bed and i sat beside him.

"I-I came here to tell you something." I stuttered. "Really? What is it?" He ask. Why does he talk like everything about us is okay?

"I- Jungkook, I've been waiting for so long to get these off my chest and i think this is a great time to tell this to you." I said and he just nodded.

"Jungkook, i love you." I said and i can see that he's really surprised.

He was about to speak but i cut him off.

"But don't worry Jungkook, I'm not here to ruin your relationship with Jimin hyung. I just really want to tell it to you." I said, while smiling at him.

Suddenly he hugged me and i don't know why.

"Hyung, Taehyung hyung..." he said while hugging me. "Hmm?" I hummed.

"Are you planning to move on?" He asked and i was about to open my mouth to answer his question when the door burst open.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"