24

A/N: sorry for the late update, and please just ignore my spelling and grammar mistakes. Enjoy!~

Jungkook

"Jungkook- ah, by any chance do you have feelings for Taehyung."

I was really shocked on Jimin hyung's question. And honestly i really don't know what i am feeling for Taehyung hyung.

"Jungkook, i asked you a question. Answer me." Jimin hyung said. I look at him and he look really pissed right now.

"What if i say yes, hyung? What would you do?" I said. He looked away from me and sighed.

"Nothing." He answered and my eyes widened. "Really?! You're not mad at me hyung? I mean i asked you to be my boyfriend and you said yes." I said looking at him but he just smiled at me.

"I'm not mad, Jungkook. In fact i actually like someone." He said. "Really? Who is it, hyung." I asked, full of curiosity.

"Who do you think it is, Jungkook?" Jimin hyung asked. He look so sad right now. The suddenly realization hit me.

"You like Yoongi hyung?" I asked. He just nodded and look away. "I guess we're just the same, hyung. I love Taehyung hyung and you love his boyfriend." I said, sadly.

"Don't be sad, kookie. Let's just have fun today." Jimin hyung said and grabbed my hand.

°•°•°•°

Yoongi

Taehyung and i are walking together right now. The two of us are going to where the ferris wheel is. Taehyung has been continuously begging me to join him ride that.

And i agreed to him. I really have no choice but to say yes because he used his aegyo to me and i can't resist him.

My boyfriend is so cute.

"Hyung, come on let's go. It's now our turn." Taehyung said and dragged me inside on one of the cabins of the ferris wheel.

The two of us just sat inside looking outside window, observing how we get higher and higher.

"Taehyung- ah." I said that made him look at me. "Yes, hyung?" He asked, scooting closer towards me while smiling.

I smiled back at him, and grabbed him closer as i crashed my lips on his plump ones.

He didn't hesitate to kiss back and grabbed my neck closer to him.

Jimin

Jungkook and I can't help but to feel really sad right now, as we look at the cabin across us. Taehyung and Yoongi hyung are making out.

I just looked down not wanting to see the two of them.

"Aissh we shouldn't have went here." I heard Jungkook said that made me look at him.

He look really mad right now. He's clenching his fists while looking at the two making out.

"Jungkook, calm down." I said, trying to calm him. "How do you expect me to calm down, when the person i love is making out with another person." Jungkook angrily exclaimed.

"But Jungkook, that another person you're talking about is his boyfriend." I said.

"Yeah, his boyfriend that you also love." Jungkook said while rolling his eyes.

"Hyung, do you want to have Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook suddenly ask me. "Of course." I answered while nodding my head.

"Then help me with my plan, hyung."

*-*-*-*

A/N: i just want to share this funny and embarrassing story of mine. When i was in 4th grade my dad and i decided to rode a viking ship on our school field trip. And it was the biggest mistake I've ever done.

I was really excited because my classmate told me that it was really fun

I was really excited because my classmate told me that it was really fun. As my dad and i entered the ship i started panicking but my dad calmed me down.

So the ride started slow and i was okay with it but it started getting faster and faster that made me really scared. I was so scared that i started crying while the others are just screaming loudly. I copied them and started screaming thinking it would calm me down and it did. But i just really can't help it and i started crying again.

After that incident i promised myself that i would never ever ride anything like that. When i was in 5th grade we went there again in our field trip and i didn't rode any single ride.

Every time i remember that, it always made me cringed, lol.

Weird fact about me: I'm scared of open water/thalassophobia

How about you what are you scared of?