20

A/N: I'm really sorry for the late update, please forgive me.

Chapter: 20

Jungkook

I left Jimin hyung in his room, because i decided to go downstairs and get some water.

As i was walking towards the kitchen i saw Taehyung hyung in the living room and i was about to approach him but then i saw Yoongi hyung sitting beside him.

They look like they are talking about some serious things so i decided to eavesdrop.

"Kim Taehyung, are you willing to be my boyfriend?" I heard Yoongi hyung asked and that question made me nervous.

It's not that i care, it's just that Taehyung hyung said that he likes me.

"Of course hyung, I'm willing to be your boyfriend." Taehyung hyung answered and i saw him smile.

I can't see Yoongi hyung's face because his back is facing me. Then Yoongi hyung suddenly hugged Taehyung hyung. Making my blood boil for no specific reason.

Yoongi hyung said something but i can't clearly hear it, i only saw them broking the hug and slowly leaning each other.

Then i saw them kissed, i clenched my fist while looking at the two of them. Taehyung hyung's eyes are closed while they are kissing.

This is already my second time seeing them kissed, the first time on the mall, and the second time is right now.

Taehyung hyung slowly opened his eyes and he saw me looking at them. He seems shocked to see me, but he just ignored me.

I quickly went back to Jimin hyung's room, i didn't even had the time to drink some water because i decided to watch them.

"Oh Kookie, you look mad. Are you okay?" Jimin hyung asked me as soon as i entered. I just nodded and laid beside him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked once again and i just nodded and hugged him.

If Taehyung hyung is doing that because he saw me kissing Jimin hyung and he wants to get me jealous his plan is working.

Taehyung

Since Yoongi hyung and i are already official we decided to tell it to the other members.

"So why did you two call us here?" Namjoon hyung asked. I felt Yoongi hyung grab my hand and he intertwined out fingers together and i can't help to blush.

"We're in a relationship." Yoongi hyung said while smiling. "Finally!" Jin hyung suddenly said and Yoongi hyung and i look at him, confused.

"I've been waiting for the two of you to say that you guys are in a relationship." Jin hyung said while squealing.

"Congrats! I'm so happy for the both of you." Namjoon hyung said while smiling.

They all congratulated the both of us but Jungkook suddenly held my hand.

"Can i please talk to you, hyung?"