Things happen. {G}

I walk through my school, ignoring the kids that have decided to shout insults at me. I head to my locker, but a teacher stops me.

"A word with you please miss," I follow my homeroom teacher into her classroom.

"There is a band at our school that would like to meet you, but your mother has strictly prohibited you from meeting them." She explains, "But, if you happen to run into them, they have the right to introduce themselves to you. You may go."

I walk out of that room from that useless conversation, heading to my locker, only to come face to face with a man walking in a hurry off to one of the wings that had been cleared for them.

"Sorry.." I mutter since I accidentally hit his arm.

"It's fine." He says, continuing on his way after looking at me oddly.

I quickly twist in my combination before opening it. I put my backpack in there, taking out my sketchbook and pencil bag, along with my folder full of assignments. I shut my locker, hurrying off to art class. I hurry into the classroom, sitting in the back. Like always, I sit by myself, doodling on a piece of paper. My teacher walks behind me, but I don't know where she went after that.

" that's a good nose. Who are you drawing?" I hear my teacher ask. I never answer questions,ever. So, instead of being polite, I shrug." You remind me of a person I went to school with, though I don't remember his name. Always doodling, never saying the answers even if he knew them."

And with that, she walks up to the front of the room and begins to write on the chalkboard. I look up to see how many people are in the room now. 12 people are in here now, excluding myself. I look up to see what she's writing.

'Portraits.'

"So, today class we will be drawing portraits of a few old member of the school. They'll be looking at them later, so do your best today. I'll be putting their photos on your desks for references." She explains, walking off to her desk to retrieve the papers." You do not have to draw all three, just select one and work on it throughout class."

Now, I'm normally the most quiet kid in class, but I get really interested when I get to draw people. Not just a face I make up as I go, a real person. I raise my hand shyly, making sure no one notices me pulling out a pencil.

"Miss Oakman?"
I was hoping she'd answer me when she came around to me.

" Can we do it it black and white? Or do we need to do it in color?" I ask, trying my best not to cringe at how stupid I sound.

"I haven't taught you how to do black and white, but if you want to challenge yourself, go ahead." She says, trying to sound overly nice as the dude I ran into in the hallway enters the classroom along with another dude.

The teacher places the few photos she was talking about earlier on my desk and heads off to talk to the men who entered the room. I look at the photos and decide on one and begin to sketch it, filling it in as I go.

Ten minutes to the end of class I have the drawing done and the teacher hasn't came back into the room for me to say I'm done. I doodle on the edge of the paper, making a border of flowers.( The image above , but imagine a boarder around the edge. Credit to the person who drew it btw.) A person sits down next to me, but I don't really care at this point, so I don't look over at them. I hear the door to the classroom shut, the teacher walks around, making sure everyone has been working. I put my name on the corner of the paper.
'Mackenzie Oakman'
I wait for the teacher to come around before I hand it to her, and her face looks shocked.

"Like I said, you really do remind of the kid I went to school with. He's even sitting next to you." She says, collecting my paper and walking off.

I look to the side of me and see a man, not the one I ran into earlier, but a different one. I can't help but notice that he looks familiar, like I saw him somewhere. He smiles at me.

"Hey, that drawing is really, really good..........." after a long silence he continues."this may be really strange and out of no where, but my name's Gerard Way....I'm your dad."

And that's how I met my dad, Gerard Way.

// Hey, it's me and I came up with this while I was at my aunt and uncles house yesterday. I don't know if it's any good, but here it is anyway. I think the next one I'm gonna put up is pretty cute, but I think everything's cute so. I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye guys.//