Little Notes {R}

I wake up to my boyfriend not in the bed with me, which is strange since I'm normally always the first one awake. It's even stranger considering the fact it's 8 in the morning.

I get up and stumble towards the bathroom, having to pee. I look on the mirror to see my appearance, but a post it note is where my face should appear in the mirror.

'Go to where we first met.'
Written in Ray's handwriting. Lovely.

I take the note off the mirror and actually use the restroom.

I wash my hands after I go use the toilet. I hurry into my bedroom and slip on shoes. I quickly make myself look presentable. I didn't bother changing my clothes, I mean, I wear one of Ray's shirts and some leggings on the daily. I exit out of our bedroom and go downstairs, heading toward the door. I grab my purse , along with my keys, locking the door behind me as I exit my comfy home.

I walk down the street to this tree that's been there for as long as I can remember. Don't ask why we chose to live in the same neighborhood as our parents, that was a mistake on our part. I walk up to my parents garage, only to find another post it note attached to the key pad.

'Now go to where we first kissed.'
Again, written in Ray's handwriting.

I chuckle, thinking of the memory, but why on earth would he want me to go to the studio? I take the post-it note off , and then I walk back to my car. I back out of our driveway and drive the guys' studio where they record their albums.

Once I pull into the parking lot, I park my car and hurry up to recording room #14, since that was the specific room.

Once I'm outside the door, I see a post it note on it,

'Now, go to where we first said I love You to each other.'

That was on our couch. We were watching this show that had just came out at the time called supernatural. He had slung his arm around me and said "you know I love you right?" And then I responded with "yes, and I love you too."

I exit through the studio doors, earning glances from others heading inside but I choose to ignore their judgements. I get back in my car and drive home, honestly just wanting to see Ray at this point.

I park my car and hop out, wanting to see what this next note says. I open the front door and automatically see the bright pink post-it note on our black couch.

'Now, Love, go outside.'

I peel the post-it note from the couch and head straight back outside. I look around, only to find a bright pink post-it note on my car, and Ray's car parked behind mine. I peel the post it off of the car to read it.

'Now, go to where I proposed to you...'

What?

Is?

Going?

On?

"Y/f/n y/m/n y/l/n (your full name basically), I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you, and I swear, I'm going to love you till the end of time. Will you, please, marry me?"

I turn around, shocked at what's going on at the moment, to see Ray down on one knee.

I couldn't even speak, so I just nod frantically, hoping he understood.

He smiles, but I can't help it, I kiss him.

He kisses back and puts something on my finger.

"Next time, please don't send me around the city." I mumble against his chest.

"I promise you that, my love." He laughs, kissing the top of my head.

———————
A.N. I actually am pretty proud of this one, and you are now married to Ray. Have a nice life. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.