Wondering{F}

Y/d/n = your dogs name.
——
"Hey babe,"

Yeah, Frank?" I question, only to my boyfriend of two years.

"I think y/d/n wants a friend." He says, making me look over to where our dog was laying on the floor, looking very sad.

"Is that the way you're telling me you want another dog?" I ask, making Frank look to the ground.

"Maybe.." he mumbles, making me make (the face you make when you find something super adorable).

"Okay, Since I've literally never been able to say no to you, Fine. We can get one more dog." I answer, making Frank's head shoot up fast than I think I've ever seen.

"Yay!"

"This is why I literally think you're 5."

"I'm always going to be 5 in my soul, so technically you're right."

*at the pet store*

"There's one, and it says it's good with other dogs." Frank says, making me read the paper.

The dog he was pointing out was a beautiful German Shepard mixed with a corgi, and it was adorable.

"I'm gonna take that face as a yes," he walks off to get an employee, so I just stand here waiting for him to return. I stick my finger in between the wires and chuckle as it bounces around.

"She's officially ours, and I can't believe you let us get another dog." Frank whispers as he stands next me, just as the employee takes the dog out of the kennel.

"What do you both want to name her?" The employee asks as we sign a couple papers attached to a clip board.

"What about buttercup?" I ask, making Frank laugh.

"That's a cute name," the employee comments, putting a leash on her collar.

As we walk out of the pet store, Frank slides his arm around my waist, holding buttercup's leash in the other hand.

"You are the best girlfriend in the world." He says, kissing my cheek, but also making sure not to loosen his grip on the leash.

"You have got to be the boyfriend in the world." I answer, just as sappy as he sounded.

"We should change those titles soon." He says, making me slightly confused, but I don't question it.

After a minute of walking in silence, he breaks it.

"How many dogs do you think we could own before it becomes illegal?" He questions, making me look at him, still continuing to walk.

"I don't want to find out." I admit.

"But what if I do?" He presses, making me laugh.

"Then we'll have to figure that out another day." I answer, looking back to the path back to our apartment which was only a few meters away.

————-
A.N. Sorry this was a little weird, but I tried.
I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.