Good Day {R}

-
"What are we doing?" I question, making Ray look at me funny.

"I just told you not to question me." He laughs, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yeah, and then you brought me into Walmart at 8 in the morning. You just got off of tour." I argue.

"Yeah, I still told not to question me." He responds, stifling his laughter as employees glare at us.

"Fine." I concede. He was going to get his way anyway. He always makes a face, and it's like a puppy. If you say no it's like kicking it, and saying yes it's like you gave the dog a bone. I swear it's his eyes.

"Yay." He says, walking away from me towards the back.

"Hey, Wait a second, I didn't say leave me here." I shout, causing even some of the still glaring cashiers to laugh.

"Come on then shortie." He hollers back, purposely moving quicker.

"I hate you!" I joke, causing him to stop and turn around to face me.

He picked me up and put me in the cart. Like I was five.

"Really?" I question, giggling from how tired I was.

"Yes, really." He says, straight-faced going through the store.

He just throws a few things next to me every few minutes.

'Hot chocolate?'
'Flannel pajama pants?'
'Two pajama pants?'
'How the Grinch Stole Christmas?'

"Ray, honey, we own this." I point out, making him look at me.

"What?" He asks, almost as if he was certain we didn't.

"Yeah, sweet heart, it's on our bookcase with all our books, movies, and tv shows. " I recall, making him super embarrassed.

"Oh, well," He sighs, placing it down on a random isle of stuff as he continues pushing me in the cart. "Then we are done shopping."

He checks out and we get a bunch of weird looks. Probably because I'm still in the cart. Wearing sweatpants. And one of Ray's many sweatshirts. He owns hundreds. He's almost as bad as Gerard with that stuff.

"So, what'd you do while I was on tour?" He questions, tilting his head as he puts the bag in between us in the car.

"I went to my job, I'd come home, do simple tasks, eat dinner and go to sleep." I answered, really remembering that I honestly have a lot of stuff I got him for Christmas under our bed. "My only question, did Mikey get rid of those shoes you were telling me about?"

"Oh! A person puked on them!"He laughs, " The kid was at most eight years old and in the-"

"I don't want to know anymore!" I say covering his mouth with my hand as he starts driving home.

I let go after a couple seconds, knowing he needs to pay attention to the road.

*inside home*

"Put on these pants." He says, tossing me one of the pajama pants from the Walmart bag.

"Um, okay." I answer, ducking into the bathroom. I quickly slide off my sweatpants, sliding the new pants on in replacement.

I leave the sweatpants to lay on the floor, and I exit our downstairs bathroom.

Ray's standing there, wearing matching  flannel pajama pants, holding two mugs.

"Does it seriously take me that long to change?" I question, wondering how he could already be standing there.

"I multitasked." He states, heading into the living room. I follow him, curious as to what he's doing. "Now, we are going to have a day where we just marathon a ton of Christmas movies, drink hot chocolate, and just have a nice day in general."

Awe, the way he got excited was really freaking cute.

I sit on the couch, and he places the mugs on the coffee table. He walks over to our tv and hits play, then he sits down next to me. I end up cuddling into his side, causing him to snake his arms around my waist. He shifts me to where I'm sitting on his lap, still facing the tv. I tilt my head so I can look up at his face, making him look down at me.

"I really missed you, ya' know?" He whispers, an inch away from my face.

"I really missed you too." I answer, pecking his lips. After so long of not kissing him it felt bliss.

"God, I love you." He whispers I to my ear, kissing my head and resting his atop of mine.

"I love you too." I answer, just as the intro to the movie finally plays.

————
A.N. I wrote this for a person on Instagram, so yeah. I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. , I've been and still am pretty sick. I only went to school twice this past week. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.