Don't Leave Anything Out, Sugar {G} Part II

Sorry this is written with female pronouns, I wrote this for a friend.
I can't remember if I mentioned this in part one, but this is basically if Gerard was punk in high school. Senior year/ 18 years old.
-
Gerard's PoV
-
I'm just gonna state, she literally walked home with me without questioning anything.
That is a first, especially since I literally wasn't saying anything.

I just wanted those plastics to know that she was my friend, and no one can mess with her.
No one.

Now, the only thing about this is that it's going to be awkward. I would ask if she wanted to do homework, but she.. doesn't have her backpack. I could ask if she wanted something to eat, but that would require me talking to my mom. And after the argument we had yesterday, I'm shocked she didn't kick y/n out of the house, along with me.

"Everything okay?" My thoughts break once I here her voice.

"Oh, yeah, I was just thinking."I explain, looking at her eyes.

"So.. Why did you bring me here?" She laughs, making me grab her hands.

"Honestly, I have no clue." I admit, slowly waving our entwined hands gently in the air.

"Okay, that's assuring." She jokes, smiling slightly.

"I mean, hey, I had to endure your brother quiz me about football. I don't like football." I retort, laughing a tiny bit. (Sorry if you don't have a brother or if they don't like football.)

"Yeah, but you got the questions right." She states, leaning back against my bed frame, but our fingers were still intertwined.

"I did?" I question, I knew barely anything about sports. "I guessed on all of them."

"Well, you're a really great guesser then." She smiles.

See, this is the exact time Mikey walks in.

"Okay, what is going on?" He asks, looking down at us.

"Nothing, ya weirdo!" And that was the last thing Mikey needed to hear, because he walked out and shut the door behind him.

We sat there for awhile, just talking about small things. It was impossible not to smile at the person before me. She was adorable. She was also slowly falling asleep. I let her too, and I picked up a random comic that I've already read and started reading.

The creaked open again, and this time it's my dad.

"Heya." My Dad whispers, seeing y/n asleep. "Why don't you go ahead and put her on your bed. If she wakes up, please tell she's more than welcome to stay for dinner."

"Okay, Dad." I reply, looking up at him. He smiled, but I looked back at the person sleeping against the end of my bed.

I hear the door shut, and I close my comic. After putting it aside, I stand up and clean a few things off my bed. It was just a bunch of drawings, random sketches. I organize them slightly and place them on my desk. Once I turn back around, I walk over to y/n.

She looks so peaceful, but the position she's in has to be hurting her back. I bend down and slowly pick her up, trying not to wake her up. I gently place her on my bed, laying the blanket over her.

I turn around, thinking of a comic I could read.

"You're warm."

I turn around, seeing y/n's eyes slightly open. I sit on the edge of the bed, messing with her hair. "Go back to sleep."

"But this is your bed." She argues, and I laugh softly.

"You sleeping is going to do nothing to my bed." I smile, watching the person before me.

"Will you stay with me?" She asks, and I know that when she wakes up that she probably won't remember asking that. I would say no and let her sleep, but she always has this pleading look in her eyes when she asks small things like this. It's honestly adorable.

"Always." I whisper, slowly laying down on my back next to her.

We lay there for a moment, getting comfortable in such a close proximity of each other. It was awkward for a second, but that feeling left almost immediately. Y/n had fallen asleep again, but now she was snuggled against my chest. I didn't mind, she was actually really warm. Her hand gently rested on my shoulder, my arm laid around her waist. And it's in this moment that I realize two things. 1.) I wouldn't trade this moment for anything. 2.) I like y/n a lot more than I thought I did.

———————————————————————
A.N. I'm sorry it took sooo lo for me to update again. I've been sick for awhile and haven't really felt like writing. I planned on finishing this about a week ago though, so I'm sorry for not having it up sooner. I hope you enjoyed it either way. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.