Either You Come With Me or Im Staying Here {M}

"Hey, Mikey, didn't you say you had to go to the studio?" I ask, staring at the sleeping person next to me.

"Let me sleep." He mumbles, burying his face back into his pillow.

"Mikey, come on." I roll my eyes at his antics, but smile anyway.

"I don't think the guys'll care if I don't show up." He replies, leaning over me to turn off the lights.

"Um, I think they'll be slightly upset with you." I remind him, laughing slightly as he pulls a blanket over his head. "Fine. Be that way."

I stand up, leaving the room to make some coffee. The tile feels cold under my feet, meaning I should probably wear socks.

As I'm making coffee, I feel arms snake around my waist.

"I thought you wanted to sleep." I comment, smiling as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"That was before you left." He remarks, and I see him smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Does that mean you're going to the studio?" I ask, pulling two mugs down from the cabinet.

"On one condition." He starts, "I'll go if you come with me."

"Mikey." I state, "just go to the studio. You'll literally be there for only 3 hours at the latest."

"Either you come with me or I'm staying here." He restates.

"Fine." I reluctantly agree, pouring both of us cups of coffee.

"Yay." He removes his arms from my waist and takes his cup. I take a sip from my cup, feeling warmth spread through my body.

God I have a problem.

After we finished our coffee it was nearly the time Mikey had agreed to go meet the guys at. I decided that the leggings and Mikey's T-shirt I had on would do. It's not like the guys haven't seen me in it before.

Walking into the studio, automatically greeted by the familiar scent of coffee and cigarettes. Together both smells were nauseating, but I've gotten used to it by now.

"Oh, hey, y/n." Ray greets, handing me a coffee.

"Thanks." I accept the paper cup, pulling a chair out to sit on.

"Wait, how did you guys know (s)he was gonna be with me?" Mikey questions, making both Frank and Gerard laugh.

"Y/n is always here when you show up on time." Gerard explains, making my laughter join his and Frank's.

"That's not true." Mikey argues, blushing a lot.

"Mikey, you wouldn't have even come here if I wasn't with you." I point out, making him shake his head.

"I hate you guys." He mumbles, walking out of the room.

"Oh, come on! You love us!" Ray calls after him, making Mikey poke his head back into the room.

"I love one of you." He corrects, looking at me.

"I love you too." I reply, shaking my head.

"You guys are so lovey dovey....it's disgustingly cute. Like it makes me want to to throw up rainbows and unicorns." Frank says, making me look at him.

"Shut up, Frank."  Mikey and I chorused, before laughter filled the room from everyone.

——————————————————
A.N.
I'm gonna have another one for Mikey up later today hopefully or very early tomorrow. I leave for a trip to Louisiana tonight so that'll give me something to do during the drive down there. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.