Breaking Up Sucks {F}

Frank was just upset.

He felt betrayed.

He felt broken.

Frank came off tour to find a bunch of rumors that his girlfriend of two years, y/n, had cheated on him. At first he didn't believe it, but as the days went by he started to. He couldn't blame her if she did. He wasn't the best person, and he sure wasn't there a lot. It wasn't like Frank had the best looks, even though you swore up and down that he did.

He didn't mean to break down on the tour bus either, but he did. He made sure the guys were asleep, then he let tears trickle down his face. It was as if his nightmares of you leaving came true.

He kept trying to tell himself that he shouldn't trust the internet, but honestly he was kidding himself. It wasn't rocket science. People cheat on others all the time, and it had happened to him before. Thinking back, Frank couldn't remember the last time he cried, let alone over someone. He loved y/n. He loved her with all his heart, and that was his biggest mistake.

You, on the other hand, were completely unaware of these rumors. However, you knew something was wrong. You tried calling Frank, but it always went straight to voicemail. He was ignoring your texts too.

He wanted to try and stop thinking about you. He tried as hard as he could, but after a few sleepless nights of crying, he had to face you. He already knew that it was inevitable, that he'd have to see you again. He didn't particularly want to see you, but he had to.

When he finally came home, you tried to welcome him back. But Frank didn't talk to you, and you noticed how red his eyes were.

"Frank?" You said, questioning what was going through his head.

"I need to know the answer to this, so don't tell me a lie." Frank mumbled, words away from breaking down.

"Did you cheat on me? While I was gone?" His voice cracked, and his eyes became watery.

You had never seen him cry, and it broke your heart. "Frank, do you think I would cheat on you?"

"I- I don't know, Okay?" He answered, "I don't fucking know!"

"Well, for the record, I didn't. Where did you even get that idea from?" You whispered. You were hurt. Deeply, as the man before you obviously didn't trust you the same way you trusted him.

"How do I know you're not lying? I have hundreds of people's claims against yours." Frank mumbled.

"So you're gonna trust these random people more than me?" You scoff, "cause they're such saints."

"Are you gonna sit there and tell me you've never told me a lie?" Frank replies, shooting you a look.

"No! I haven't, actually. It's nice to know you trust the trash the garbage can more than you trust your girlfriend." You fumed.

Frank was probably even angrier, "Why do I not trust you right now?"

You stopped and looked at him, noticing how even though he was angry he had tears running down his face.

"Frank, all I can do is hope you believe me, cause I'm telling you the truth. I'd never cheat on you." You say, watching his hazel eyes find yours.

"I don't. I don't believe you. I- I can't. I don't want to know what happened. I think we're done here." He snapped, wiping a tear from his eye.

"Frank, wait." You started, noticing him moving back towards the door,

"No. I'm not gonna wait on somebody who cheats on me. But for the record, I don't blame you. We're through."