Purpose {F}

Imagine it being your wedding, but Frank's not there.

The doors were supposed to open ten minutes ago, but they didn't. Frank, your fiancé, was gone. Everybody was checking for him. Panic surging through everyone other than you. You had a feeling you knew where he was, but nobody checked there. It was as if the room was invisible. You were leaning against a wall, especially since you went ahead and changed out of the wedding gown. People didn't trust you not to ruin it. After a couple minute you quit leaning against the brick wall and entered into the room, prepared to see Frank. But what you weren't prepared to see, is Frank sitting there, his head in his hands. Small sniffling sound were coming from him.

Frank was crying.

You walked over and sat down next to him.

"I messed up Gerard. I don't want her to be stuck with a guy like me." He says, sounding all sorts of broken. It broke your heart to see him this way.

"Being stuck with a guy like you doesn't sound like a bad thing. I'd be stuck with a loving, caring, and hilarious guy. I'd get to be stuck with the guy I love." You start, turning sideways and wrapping your arms around him. " I couldn't ever imagine being here without you. You gave me purpose. You gave me hope in the darkest of times. You gave me a life a life worth living." You continue, letting go of his shoulders and leaning back, making him turn to look at you.

Even though his eyes are red and tears still stream down his face, he smiles.

"I don't know what I'd do without you. You're the beauty I admire on the ugliest of days. You led me through life with nothing but a smile."he states, " and there isn't a day, that because if you, I don't smile. You make me smile, even if it feels impossible."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"What in the-" you were cut off from questioning Gerard by frank kissing you slightly.

"Found 'em! Just bring the rings in here! They're being adorable!"

You and Frank just smile at each other, knowing this will be a day that neither of you will ever forget.

-
A.N. Hey guys, I'd like to say something,
THIS STORY HAS OVER 100 READS, AND THAT SAYS SOMETHING!          How are you guys?
I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye guys.