Adorable{M}

Your killjoy name is diamond death. ( I tried to be creative.)
-
"Yo Diamond! Get over here!" I groan, mentally cursing at myself for telling her I got shot.

I walk over to where hopeless is with another person is, clutching my shoulder.

"D, take off your jacket." Hope says, making me shudder.

"No.." I say, knowing my tattoos will all be visible.

"Kobra! Come help me over here!" The other dude shouts, making me look to the ground.

A person wearing a red jacket and ,this oddly not bad looking, yellow and brown shirt hurries over to where we are.

Hope helps me slide off my dark blue jacket, exposing my bloodstained white shirt. She tosses it to the ground.

"This may hurt."

I slowly see black.

*time skip*

I wake up to something slightly brushing against my arm.

I blink sleep away from my eyes and look to see a hand tracing my tattoos. I look further to see the same dude that was wearing the red jacket earlier, sitting there shirtless.

He automatically gets red when he notices me staring at him.

"Sorry, I gave you my shirt, I didn't want you to get a bunch of blood smeared on ya." He stutters, making me look down at myself.

"Oh, um, okay...I guess." I say, shrugging off the fact he's shirtless.

"What's your tattoos of?" He asks, making me look down at my arms.

"Oh, I got them when I was 20, they're lily blossoms. They were my little sisters favorite flower." I explain, sighing at the end.

"Were?" He asks, giving me a questioning look.

"My little sister committed suicide when she was 16..." I admit, my breath hitching.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea... I couldn't imagine being in your position. Me and my brother brought each other up." He replies, making me give a sad smile.

"It's okay. I mean, she doesn't have to go through what we have to call life at the moment." I acknowledge.

"I quit calling this life once the fires started." He addresses, making me give a light hearted chuckle.

"Then what do you call it?" I question, making it his turn to laugh.

"A nightmare, honestly." He sighs, making me realize that he's on the floor laying next to me.

"You didn't have to get on the floor.." I mumble, but he just looks at me funny.

"You looked lonely, plus everyone left to go do something." He explains, looking around.

"Do you think it'd be a bad idea for me to stand up?" I interrogate, making him look back at me.

"Nah, You should be good." He says, slowly getting up. He extends a hand out to me, so I take it with my uninjured arm.

He picks me up, making sure not to hit my arm.

"I thought you said I could stand?" I shriek, in complete shock that he picked me up.

"But I didn't say you could walk." He mumbled something incoherently under his breath.

"What'd you say?" I question, making him look down at me.

"I honestly think you are very pretty, and I didn't want you to hurt yourself so I picked you up." He says, blushing.

I kiss his cheek before sliding out of his grip, standing on my own.

"You're adorable." I say, shaking my head. I walk into my room on this stupid base I call home. I face the wall and pull his shirt off, putting on a black one. I wince at the pain, but I'm so used to it that it doesn't sting one bit. I turn around, his shirt in hand, to see he himself standing behind me.

"I have a question, out there, did you call me adorable?" He smirks, making me blush a little.

"Maybe, maybe not.." I mumble, shoving his shirt at him.

"I think you did." He teased, making me look up at him.

"Shut it," I say, blanking in his name.

"My name's Mikey." He says, making me confused.

"Then why did that one dude call you kobra?" I question.

"For the same reason everyone calls you Diamond." He says, looking to the ground.

"My name's y/n." I admit. "No one else knows knows my name, that's why they call me it."

"Well, y/n... you know, that's a very nice name." He says, making my face heat up.

"Yours isn't that bad either," I mumble, giggling a tiny bit.

"What do you wanna do? They're probably gonna be gone for a little while." He questions, tilting his head.

"I don't know, there isn't that much to do in this place.." I trail on, looking down to the ground.

"How bout we take a nap." He suggests, looking over around the area I call my room.

"Okay, I guess." I answer, making him smile a little bit.

*once we're both laying down.*

I feel his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me a little closer to him.

"I hope you know, I'm not gonna hurt you." He whispers, making me shiver a tiny bit. His breath against my ear made that a tiny bit uncomfortable.

"I never said you were." I whisper in response.

"Why are you so adorable?" I hear him ask, but I'm already half-way asleep.

Whoops, there goes consciousness.

—————————
A.N. There will probably be a part 2 for this.(if I feel like writing it.) I Wrote this over the course of a couple days, but I still don't feel satisfied with it. Finished this at 1 am and I have school later, whoops. My focus is gonna go out the window today. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.