Pregnant {G}

Here I sit, waiting for Gerard to come home from the studio.

Nothing is giving me the assurance that I need to tell him everything. He's always said that we probably wouldn't make good parents. Even though that was a few years ago, I think he's still in that mindset. I know we're married now, but we still haven't really discussed having children.

The sound of the unlocking door sends panic through my brain, my thoughts telling me not to tell him.

'No.' I thought, 'He deserves to know.'

"Why are you on the floor, love?" His voice causes all my thoughts to become still, leaving me aware of everything that could happen.

"Sit down with me." I coax, making him give me a look. No matter what he's thinking, he sits down on the soft carpet with me.

"What's wrong, y/n?" He asks, looking at me intently.

I take a deep breathe before breathing out, "I'm pregnant."

A moment passes, causing me to look up at him.

He has a smile on his face, and I can tell he's searching my eyes, trying to find any sort of tell that I'm joking. But I'm not.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He smiles in disbelief,

((God he's adorable🖤))

"Yeah." I give a small inaudible sigh of relief as I watch Gerard's smile become even wider.

He easily pulls me into his lap, causing me to laugh.

"I love you." He states, resting his head on my shoulder as he softly lays his arms around my waist.

"I love you too." I state, smiling softly.

"You know, you never told me why you were on the floor." He laughs, tracing shapes along my arms.

"Do..." I trail off, only to force myself to continue my question, "Do you still think won't make good parents?"

"What? No!" Gerard clarifies, shifting me to where I could look at him. "Do you think that?"

"No, it's just that I remember you making comments that we wouldn't be acceptable parents, and I just got worried." I explain, resting my forehead against his.

"Whenever I said that, I think I was more than likely saying it about myself." He sighs, pressing his lips to mine.

I smile for a moment, before pulling away

"You're gonna be a great dad." I reassure, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And you're gonna be the best mom." He says, placing his lips back to mine.

———————————————————————
A.N. God I haven't updated in forever, forgive me. I'm bored, so I'm probably gonna write a lot, getting a few ideas I've had for awhile out of the way.
I'm finally out of school, I technically got out a little bit ago, but it didn't really feel like it for awhile. I got to see Jacksepticeye on his How Did We Get Here tour and I started crying, I have the best sister ever cause she's the one who got me tickets.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I really liked writing it. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.