Just Friends {F}

Frank had came with you to work today, which wasn't a big problem. See, you work on hundreds of sets, as you are an actor. A very good one at that. You were currently on the set of your next movie, which happened to be Marvel Infinity Wars.

You and Frank had been dating for four years now, and not once had you ever even thought about cheating.

When Frank saw how close you were with your fellow cast, he couldn't help but to get slightly jealous. Something about the way they spoke to you didn't sit right with him at all.

What really got him, though, was when he saw how close you were to one guy in particular. Something about it irked him beyond belief. Frank felt as if they forgot he was there. He pulled out his phone, scrolling through Twitter. He decided to reply to a couple people, trying not to laugh at the replies he was getting in return.

He looked up, seeing you look over the guys shoulder at what he was typing on his phone. You let out a laugh, causing Frank's heart to jump.

He felt a pang in his chest, and Frank tried to ignore it..he really did. He sighed, placing his phone back in his back pocket.

"Hey, y/n, i'm gonna be right back." He said, smiling sadly.

He ignored your questions and walked towards the bathroom. He shut the door, leaning against a wall.

Never had he ever felt this way. Frank had always had complete faith in you, but suddenly he wasn't so sure. You were around this guy more than him on a good day by a long shot. You seemed to trust him a lot too. Frank knew he was acting a little odd, but he couldn't help it. He was absolutely terrified you would leave him.

Frank looked in the mirror, staring at himself. He tried to rid himself of the feeling, but he failed miserably. He turned on the water, loosely taking some of the water in his hands and splashing it against his face.

He ignored the knocks on the door, trying to regain his composure. He wiped his eyes, hearing y/n outside the door.

"Frank?" She asked, knocking again.

With a sigh, Frank opened the door. The girl slid into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

"What's wrong?" She asked, earning a look from Frank.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Frank lied, looking at the eyes he's always found calming.

"You and I both know that's a lie, Frank." She stated, stepping closer to him. "Know can you tell me what's wrong?"

"It's stupid." Frank whispered, closing his eyes as the girl hugged him.

"Nothing's stupid enough to where it can't be shared." The girl smiled.

His arms wrapped around the girl's waist, keeping her close. "Well, to be honest."

The girl looked up at him, watching him intently.

"I didn't like how close you were with you're friend over there." Frank finished, his voice barely audible.

"You mean Sebastian?" Y/n laughed. "Oh god, that's actually kind of funny."

Frank gave her a look, making her continue, "Sebastian and I are just friends, we literally met on the set this movie."

Frank sighed, "You still see him more than I see you."

Y/n looked at him, gently placing her hand on the side of his face. "Frank, I love you. You don't have anything to worry about."

"I know it's just...I don't know." Frank admitted, "Sometimes I just worry."

Y/n kissed him softly, "Well, i'm done for the day. We can go home and watch movies if you want."

Frank grinned wide, "That sounds lovely."

__________________________
A.N. HI IM BACK
i haven't been writing much Mcr stuff, at all. For that i apologize, but i am back for now. This chapter was requested by american-goth-eva and i'm so sorry it took me so long! Anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed this. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys!