Dean and Cas{F}

I walk into guitar center, prepared for random teens to come in and think they can play drums. I head to the back room to clock in. I don't really need to, everyone knows I'm here everyday during this time. After I step out and head to one of the display boxes, but four people rush by me, one person with hazel eyes and glasses walks toward me. In the distance, I hear a G note on a piano, scale 5.

"They're not drunk, I swear. They're just overly hyper mid twenty-year old men." He explains, leaving me even more confused.

"What's you're guys' names?" I ask.

"Oh, well to start, my names Mikey. The one with long black hair is my brother Gerard. The one with short black hair is Frank. Then the one with curly hair is Ray. And this is my niece, her name is Mackenzie." He explains.

I look behind him to see a girl with long brown hair, hazel eyes, and a ukulele case.

"I see you like to play ukulele?" I ask to Mackenzie, who's eyes light up, and she nods.

"I can you some songs I know..if that's okay?" I ask her, she looks up to Mikey, but he looks to me.

"No offense, but her dads over there." He says sincerely.

"Fairly certain they're drunk." I say smirking.

"How on earth could you know that?" He asks, a questioning expression appears on his face.

"Because I know Pete who called me saying random stuff, word slurred." I explain, a small smile appears on my lips.

"Okay you can teach her. " My smile grows wider, and so does Mackenzie's.

"One second," I say looking at Mackenzie, " you're friend is about to break that piano."

I walk over to the man with short black hair and sit next to him on the piano bench. I play a revision of fur Elise my dad once taught me, and it's not till I'm done does he look at me.

"Are you Cas? Cause I'll be your Dean." He says, looking at me.

Okay, he may be drunk, be he knows his supernatural. Plus, he's pretty cute.

And that's how I met the man I would marry two years later, Frank Iero.

//If any one that sees these and would want s mini series or a book of one my imagines, I may be able to do that.//