Shut Up,Gerard{M} Part II

SatanicFlamingo wanted a part two and I thought that'd be fun, so yeah. Here it is,,
———————————————————————
My eyes hardly left Mikey throughout the concert, but when they did I found someone staring. But every time I found myself focusing back on Mikey.

When it came time for the guys to leave the stage, they all looked exhausted. I didn't blame them, they just made a few hundred people extremely happy. They also look emotionally drained. And I still don't blame them. They've been on tour for how long now? But Mikey on the other hand, looked like he could run a marathon. He was smiling, and I could see small dimples form. He walked over next to me as all the guys went to clean up, and took my hand in his.

"Hey." He breathes," you ready to meet the guys?"

"Yeah." I reply, nodding my head," I think anyway.."

"It's gonna be fine. I've told you hundreds of times they'll like you." He reassures, making me laugh.

"Jesus, it's like I'm meeting your parents again." I tease, only for him to pull me into a hug.

"Let's never have you and my mother in the same room again." He suggests,kissing the top of my head.

I had met his parents by accident, after he had me tag along to pick up something from his old bedroom.

"I'll agree to that." I whisper, slightly shivering.

"Are you cold?" He questions, concern forming a cloud in his eyes.

"A tiny bit, but I'm fine." I answer, smiling up at him.

"Yeah, but you're cold." He restates, grabbing a sweatshirt from a box. "Here's a sweatshirt."

"Isn't that technically stealing?" I joke.

"It's only stealing if you get caught." He replies, smirking.

"That's a horrible mindset to have!" I laugh, getting Mikey to smile.

"I was only kidding, it's an extra from the merch booth. Frank and I were helping out." He explains, making me question which one was Frank. I nod, even though I'm not 100% sure.

He takes my hand again, just as the guys walk out from where ever they went in the first place.

"Guys, this is y/n." Mikey introduces and I give a small wave.

"Hi." I smile, trying to be less awkward than normal.

"I'm Ray." One of the two guitarists clarifies. I note his curly hair and overall friendly attitude.

"My name's Frank." I take notice of how much more intimidating Frank looks. His neck, arms, and hands are lined with tattoos.

"And you don't need another introduction from me." Gerard laughs, waving to me slightly.

Not really knowing what to say, I sorta just admire Mikey. His eyes, his bleached hair, his jawline.. my god his jawline is flawless.

When I look away, the only one who seemed to notice that I was full on admiring my boyfriend was Frank, who raised his eyebrows at me. I shrug, making him smile.

I realize that they're all talking about something, and I don't get a single thing. I understand small bits, that they're talking about comics. D.C. comics especially. Then something about Gerard writing a comic series, which is actually really cool.

After a moment I had slowly started swinging Mikey and I's intertwined hands. I didn't realize until Mikey looked down at them, but he smiled and looked at me.

"You okay?" He questions, then realizing I was still holding onto the sweatshirt. "You can put that on if you're still cold."

"I'm fine." I reply.

Frank walks around Mikey and I, only to walk backwards.

"Mikey, for the love of god go change. You smell like a wet dog. How are you standing next to him?"

"I mean, I wasn't going to say anything.." I state, looking at my shoes.

"If any of us stink, please tell us. Except for Gerard. It's expected with him." Ray jokes, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey!" Gerard laughs, looking between all of us.

After the laughter dies down, Mikey went to change into cleaner clothes.

"Hey," Gerard states, walking over to me after I actually put the sweatshirt . "Thank you."

"For what?" I question, fixing my hair over the sweatshirt.

"For making Mikey happy." He explains, "I don't think I've seen Mikey smile this much in years honestly."

"You don't need to thank me for that." I insist, looking at his eyes. "I like making people happy.

Mikey walks back out, looking slightly angry.

"What's up?" I ask, taking his hand in mine.

"Nothing." He dismisses, leaving me slightly concerned.

"Promise?" I press, making him look at me.

The anger leaves his eyes, and he smiles.

"Promise." He promises, kissing the top of my head for the second time.

"Awww." Gerard coos from a few feet away.

"Didn't I already tell you to shut up, Gerard?" Mikey laughs, taking his hand from mine only to wrap it around my waist.

———————————————————————
A.N.
SatanicFlamingo , I hope you like it!
It took me awhile to write it, but that was because of testing.... after I got done one day, I wrote one ending of this on a piece of scratch paper. But I had to throw it away..
So yeah, hope you all like this.
I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.