Wondering{R}

Happy Birthday Frank Iero!!!
Happy Halloween to everyone as well!
(This was supposed to be out yesterday, I forgot to hit publish though. )
-

"Have you ever wondered how long your hair would be if you straightened it?" I ask one of my closest friends, while I'm leaning off his couch upside down.

"No?" Ray answers, turning to look at me.

"It's never crossed your mind at all?" I giggle, making him confused.

"Nope." He says, cracking a smile. "Why?"

"No reason, I'm just a little curious." I admit, looking back to the movie that was playing.

"Okay?" He questions, paying more attention to his guitar than the movie.

*Later That night*

"You sure he won't wake up?" My friend, and Ray's bandmate, Frank asks.

"He can sleep through a fire, so yeah. I'm sure." I whisper, making us all become focused on his hair.

We were all currently straightening his Ray's hair as an April fools day prank. Gerard had Lyn-Z's straightener, Mikey had his girlfriend's, Frank had Jamia's, and I had my own. We were all being super cautious, but trying to get as close to his head as we could.

*1 hour later*

The guys had left and it was currently 8am, which was perfect because Ray normally woke up around 8:30-9:00 so his hair would stay straight. I had positioned myself as comfortable as could, and ended up falling asleep in the process.

"What?" And that's what I wake up to.

I turn toward the other side of the room, to Ray standing there with ,straight, hair that goes past his shoulders. I couldn't help but laugh, I mean, he looks so confused. He looks over to me, smirking in the slightest.

"Y/n, you see, the only flaw in your prank, is that I now have all day to prank you back." He responds, sounding very out of his comfort zone.

"I love you?"

"I love you too, just please don't straighten my hair. Again."

"No promises.."

"Y/n!"

"What?"

———-
I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.