I Can't Remember..Sorry {M}

A.N. Pretty much this is in Mikey's PoV unless it says otherwise. Also, I'm gonna apologize in advance.

I'm so, really, sorry.
____________________________________
It all started when she got into a car accident.

"Mr.Way, there's a possibility she may not wake up."

I remember not being able to say anything, shaking my head was the best I could do. I knew that if I opened my mouth, the only thing that would sound was the sobs I'd been holding in. This all seemed so unfair, I just wanted to go back in time and tell her to stay inside. I wasn't even with her, nobody was.

Now my girlfriend was lying here, in a coma, with 50/50 chance of never waking up. One of the most important people in my life. And I can't do anything. The annoys the fuck out of me.

*three weeks later*

"Mr.Way, she's awake."

I almost ran, it was over a month, and she's now waking up. I could've cried then, but I didn't.

"But, She appears to be suffering from amnesia. She can't even recall coming to the United States. I'm so sorry Mr. Way."

That's what hit me. She didn't remember me, Gerard, or Ray. She doesn't remember anything since she moved here from France. Hell, I would be shocked if she didn't speak in fluent French.

Somehow, I found the courage to talk.

"What's-what's the possibility of her ever remembering me?"

"It's undetermined until we can see how far back she can remember. We'll let you know when we find out."

I should have left then, I knew any point in trying was useless, but I couldn't bring myself to get up from my chair. It was like I'd just been crushed by a thousand bricks. I nodded and that was what should have been the end of the conversation.

"You can see her if you'd like, but try not to bring up any memories that may cause her stress."

I nodded, eager to at least see girl I had fallen in love with.

It didn't matter if she wouldn't remember him. If the best I could do, I'd reintroduce myself. Of course it won't be the same as when I first did it, but she won't know that.

"Follow me Mr.Way."

I followed her down a few hallways, wiping my eyes with the sleeves of my shirt. I was just happy she was awake.

She led me into a room where I saw the girl with y/h/c and y/e/c. The same girl I adored. The same girl I loved.

"I'll leave you two alone."

The nurse walked out, leaving the two of us alone. I sat down in a chair close to her.

"Hi, My name's Mikey." I stated.

"Have we met before? You.. tu me sembles familier.."

The way she switched into French made my heart shatter all over again. But I had to keep my side of the promise.

"I can't remember..sorry." I said, even though it broke my heart.

"Oh..le bien."

I couldn't take it it anymore, I had to leave before I started crying. I got up from the chair and walked out of the room, figuring my way out of the maze of hallways as tears sprung to my eyes. I had to leave, and I had to leave now.

I got into my car, but so many memories between us were shared in here just made me cry. I cried for what seemed like hours, but in reality was only a few minutes.

By the time I could finally will myself to drive, the sun was setting, and I pulled out of the The Monroeville hospital parking lot for the first time in a couple days.

Once I got home, the questions were relentless.

"How is she?"
"Anything new happen?"
"How are ya' feeling Mikes?"

I didn't talk for about an hour, and every time I went to the bathroom I just went in there to cry.

"Mikey, you gotta answer us." My Mom said after I walked into my room.

Yeah, I know, my mom was in my room. So what?

I shook my head, tears springing to my eyes, so I closed the tightly. I felt my mom drag me to her, but I was so caught up in crying I couldn't do anything.

"She doesn't remember-" I choked out. "She doesn't remember me. She doesn't remember any of us at all."

"Aw, honey I'm sorry." I heard the sympathy in her tone, but I couldn't even will myself to tell her to stop. "Why don't you get some sleep. You've been at the hospital for awhile."

My eyes hurt from crying, and my mom shut the door as she walked out. I laid down and pulled the comforting blanket over my lanky body.

'What if she never remembers me?'

____________________________________

A.N. MY FONT WORKS NOW!
I'm happy, it only took about a year!

I'm sorry, I don't even remember how I got this idea, but I remember being really sad and starting this about Frank. I changed my mind cause I wanted to do a different one for Frank. I could make it for Ray, but that's a deduction for another day.

I'm gonna try to base the next couple imagines off of songs, and they probably most definitely not fit into the right time frame. Whoops.

I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.