Lessons {R}

Your Point of View
———
"It's not that hard, just put your fingers here, here, and here."

Why does Ray have his mind set in teaching me guitar? He does know that the last time I touched a guitar was 5 years ago, so why does he want me to learn this?

I place my fingers where he pointed on the fret board , making him smile.

"That's an A chord." He says, strumming a few of the strings.

"Why do I have to learn this again?" I ask, making him smile.

"You felt the need to teach me bass, so I'm gonna teach you guitar." He reasons, making me smile.

"Fine." I finally concede, making him laugh.

"Why are you so adorable?" He asks, making me laugh a bit.

"Why are you so persuasive?" I retort, making both of us laugh.

"Next time we see Gerard, remind me to tell him you're good on sass lessons." He says after he contains his laughter.

"And next time we see Frank, remind me to tell him you're already fabulous at persuasion and don't need any more lessons over it." I say, making Ray roll his eyes.

"Fine, you don't have to learn guitar if you don't want to." He says, giving me an innocent smile.

"Oh, I already know guitar." I say, playing A, D, C , G and E chords.

He shakes his head, walking away.

"Love you?"

"I love you too."

—————
A.N. Sorry this is short, but I'm slowly catching up on Ray imagines and I'm proud of that. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.