Dead{M}

***TRIGGER WARNING***

You know how there's some people in your life that make you not actually want to die? Yeah. I have those people. I don't know what I'd do without him. He means the world to me, but he doesn't know that. I only talk to every once in a while. I tried talking to him the other day, but he never responded. I got on social media to find that he said he's glad to have dropped someone from his life. Tears, tears, and even more tears. I couldn't believe this, he's been so nice to me...but apparently he doesn't like me. So here I am, sitting in my bathroom a small cardboard box sits in front of me. Of course, I open it. I pulled out the razor and graced it to my wrist. I wish I could be like other girls who got the guys they like. I wish I could be a person who isn't hidden by depression, I just wish I could be happy. With who makes me happy.

Present

I'm still crying, I just took a shower to rinse the blood that crept down my arms that had been mixed with tears. I sit on the ground of my bedroom. My baggy sweatpants and my white shirt. I hear a slight knock on my bedroom door, but I don't call out for them to come in. I hear the door open, but I don't bother to see who enters it. I know that they sat behind me, I can feel their hands in my hair. My hair that had been bleached awhile ago, my hair that I had been planning on dying blue.

" hey, don't even think that you aren't pretty.." I smile softly, knowing who it was.

"Mikey..I'd be better off dead. I'm such a waste of space." I admit. God it feels good to get those words off my chest.

"No, no,no,no don't say that. Don't say that at all please." He says as plays with a piece of my hair.

"Why? It's true. I'm a horrible person who can't even make friends." I say, my eyes starting to water again. God dammit.

"How would you know? I mean, you can't see yourself when your calm? when your happy? When you sing along to any song on the radio? When you finally find the book you've been looking for? When you get to talk about music? When you get to express your opinion over a topic you enjoy, can you? You look absolutely stunning. " He says, wrapping his arms around my waist. I lean against him gently, I feel his arms trace my arms. "At least you knew when to stop." He muttered that, tracing the three new scars on my arm.

"You say you can't make friends, but you made me your friend." He says after a few minutes.

"You came up to me..." I say, smiling softly as the memory flooded my brain.

"Yeah, but you made me stay. As your friend, there is nothing I'd ever, ever change about you. You are perfect." He says, kissing the top of my head like he's always done.

I lean into his arms, and he starts to play with my hair. We just stay there for awhile, forgetting about the horrible, judge-mental world outside of the window. We just stay, not even really talking, just sitting there.

((Hey guys. I'm updating this before I go to school, like I'm in the bus yard. I thought this was pretty fun to write to be honest. I'll let you all decide while I'm in the school and I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye guys.))