Laser Tag {M}

Going to play laser tag with your boyfriend and his band might seem like a good idea, but it's really not.
They're down right ruthless.

It was all for themselves, even though You and Frank had voted for teams. You and him had teamed up anyway though. He was like your brother in the band.

"Okay, all we got to do to get ahead is get Mikey. I'm okay if you don't want to do it." He said to you, kneeling down to where you were behind the fake wall.

"No, I got this. He'll shoot you easily." You replied, looking around. It had gotten oddly quiet. Frank noticed to, checking over his shoulder.

"He hasn't left his 'corner' yet unless he's shooting Gerard, so just run over." Frank informed, smiling slightly.

"Real quick, shoot me." You ordered, making him look at you. "Just trust me, okay?"

"Fine." Frank sighed, aiming his gun at you. "Do I have to?"

"It's not like it's really gonna do anything, I have more points than you anyway." You reminded, making him smirk.

"One shot, coming right up." He giggled, pulling the trigger.

You sat and let the vest blink for a second before running over to Miley's spot. He smiled when he saw you, but he was a little confused.

"Who shot you?" He asked.

"Frank." You answered, meeting his gaze.

"I thought you were on a team?" He looked over to where Frank was hiding.

"Me too." You sighed, standing next to Mikey.

"Hey," he started, pulling you closer so he could look at you, "want me to go shoot him?"

"No it's okay." You said, trying to laugh.

"Look at me for a second." Mikey said, tilting your head up. He pressed his lips to your, and you smiled. He had no idea what was about to happen.

While he was looking over at Gerard, your vest had stopped blinking. You shot at Mikey, running off back over to you and Frank's hiding spot. You had shot at Gerard who had came out from behind his wall to shoot at you.

You let out a small laugh as both of The Way Brothers called out at you.

Frank gave you a high five as you took your spot next to him. "Good thinking."

Since you were too busy shooting at Ray, then Bob who had teamed up with Ray. You turned and looked at Frank who shot Mikey.

"Good job." You smirked.

"I can't believe my own girlfriend shot me!" Mikey called out, "Now my bandmate shoots me!"

"Mikey, Love, you're not playing against anyone else. No one else would be shooting you if it wasn't us, no one else is here." You frowned.

Mikey mumbled something under his breath while attempting to shoot at Gerard. Gerard shot at you, but got Frank instead. Mikey did end up hitting Gerard. Then you shot at Mikey. Soon everyone had a flashing vest, and the rounds time had been called.

Walking out, you and Frank had tied. You gave him a high-five, laughing about something that had happened. The rest of the guys were too impressed on how good of a team Frank and you made to be upset about losing.

"I don't know if it's gonna be smart to leave you guys alone on tour. You'll end up stealing all of everyone's beers, not just Ray's." Gerard comments.

"Yeah, Frank, we need to have a talk about that." Ray laughed, watching as Frank shrugged his shoulder.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Frank lied.

Mikey came up and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, laughing to himself. "Has this made up for dragging you on tour?"

"I think shooting you actually made up for it, but I mean technically." You shrugged, failing at not laughing at his face.

"I'll take it." He replied, kissing your forehead.

"I love you." You stated, making sure you were looking at his hazel eyes.

He smiled down at you, "I love you too."

———————————————————
A.N. This is pretty short compared to the other chapters I've written, but I really liked the idea and want to share so here ya go! I hope you like it at least a tiny bit. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.