Emo Queen and King {G}

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing here. Gee sorta just told me to put on a jacket and shoes and just come with him, and me being his house mate trusted him. Now I'm sitting on grass next to Mikey and Frank talking about dogs. Don't ask how we got onto that topic, we were just talking about books a few seconds ago. I feel a tap on my shoulder, so I turn around and look up to see Gee standing there smiling and he just shoves something in my head. I hear Mikey and Frank giggling so I turn back to them,

"What's so funny?" I ask, trying to take off whatever Gee put on my head, but Gee's hands stop mine from taking it off.

"Shh... just follow me please." He says, guiding my hands back down. I giggle a tiny bit after I realize that Gee's wearing a flower crown.

"Okay?" I say, standing up standing next to him.

"Now, fairly certain the flower crown you're wearing was meant for Frank, but hey, we can be the emo King and Queen of this place. " He says smiling, and god does it feel good to see him smile. I haven't seen him smile all week. I hear Frank go,

"Aww, "

"Shut up Frank." Gee mutters, and I lightly tap his hand. He looks up to me and smiles." Okay, now follow me and keep your eyes closed."

He takes my hand as I close my eyes just as I mutter,
"If I run into one person, it's your fault."

"You're not going to run into anything, I'll make sure of that." He says, tugging my arm lightly to the left so I follow him left.

He tells me to stop so I do so,

"You can open your eyes now."

He says so close to my ear that I could feel the slight outline of his lips. Odd. Normally he hates people getting to close or him getting to close.

I open my eyes to see a person that looked like a reporter, and I automatically wanted to close my eyes again. I feel Gee's hand squeeze mine gently, so I keep my eyes open, just for him.

"See, this girl right here has been my friend for a very long time. During college even, and she doesn't know this, but she saved my life. I never really liked life. I always thought it was only going to get worse. The day I met her, I was actually...I was actually debating on wether or not suicide was a good option for me. Then, in my last lesson that day, she came over, sat next to me. She ignored every weird look she got for sitting next to the awkward guy, and decided to talk to me. She made my day, she really did. She was the only one who actually wanted to be my friend. She slowly helped me get out of the state I was in. I'm still in a pretty bad state, but that's my life. She never knew this until now, so I'd like to declare this one statement. We are the emo king and queen of this place." My face is bright red, from the cold air yeah, but it was true. He never told me any of these things. I just move quickly and hug him. His hand releases mine, and wraps around my lower back. He kisses the top of my head before muttering a barely audible "Thank you,"

I hear quick 'awe' from the reporter as Gee doesn't let go of me. I close my eyes and thank God that I made the choice of taking the seat next to this man and talking to him. I couldn't imagine my life without Gee.

((So, I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye guys.))