Songs {Preference #1}

What songs remind you of them;

Gerard:
Sugar, We're Goin Down- Fall Out Boy
It was the first song he ever showed you, or told you about. It's always meant so much to you that he shared that song with you, so every time you hear it, you think of him.

Mikey:
The Only Exception-Paramore
He taught you how to love again, and it was difficult. Considering you had seen your parents' marriage fall apart, you thought the song perfectly describe your guys' relationship, causing you to think of him when you hear it play.

Frank:
Still Into You- Paramore
You guys have been dating since high school, and he occasionally needs a reminder that your feeling about him haven't changed at all. A reminder that you still love every quirk and feature of him. That you're still into him.

Ray:
Always- Panic! At The Disco
You had always liked him, and he knew that. He just couldn't tell if it was a genuine feeling, so he never responded. That was until you confessed your feelings further and he admitted he had feeling for you too. The song reminds you of that day, and Ray pops up in your mind when you hear it.

Songs that remind them of you;

Gerard:
Nicotine- Panic! At The Disco
After he quite smoking, you became his drug. He found it easy to quite when you were with him, giving him a better sense of comfort than he felt when he smoked.

Mikey:
Love At First Sight- The Brobecks
He adored you from the minute he laid eyes on you. He had to walk by three times to make sure he wasn't imagining seeing a perfect person standing on the sidewalk leaning against a brick building.

Frank-
Miss Me- Frank Iero And The Patience
He knows he won't be here forever. So he wrote this song hoping that everyone, mainly you, would remember after his time comes.

Ray:
I Don't Care- Fall Out Boy
He fell in love with your 'I don't care about what anyone thinks' attitude, making you stand out in his head whenever this song plays.

—————————————
A.N. Fun Fact: My first name is Sarah.

I'm going to make the next few chapters like this, so if they're super short I'm sorry in advance. I hit my head Sunday and my heads been hurting quite a bit. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.