Not going anywhere{G}

A.n. I really should slow down with the Gerard imagines, but I just like to come up with things.
———
I woke up to the sound of my bedroom door opening. I look up, still groggy from sleeping, to see my housemate Gerard. I hear a slight sniffle, and I notice his eyes slightly red and puffy.

"Hey, Whats wrong Gee?" I ask, making him shake his head, " Come here,"

I lift up my blanket, signaling for him to lay down. After a minute he's lying on my bed next to me. I prop myself up using my elbows and cautiously wiped away a tear from his face.

"Now, you gotta tell me what's wrong." I say, making him look away, before looking back at me.

"I'm such a mess. One day I'm gonna mess our friendship up and you're gonna leave. And I'm scared for when that day comes." He explains, making me super upset.

"Hey, firstly, don't call yourself a mess. If anything is a mess, it's the society. Secondly, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I'm gonna stick around and annoy you for a long time." I say, a smile appears on his lips, and one appears on mine as well.

I cease the moment, kissing him lightly. He kisses back, but we both pull apart when we realize we need air to survive. I drape my arm across his torso, placing my head on his chest. I feel his arm wrap around my waist. We lay there in a comfortable silence, all the way until it's broken.

"God I love you."

"I love you too."

———————
A.N.  I hope you liked this, and feel free to imagine this as any person you like, including yourself. I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.