TB SAGA{F}

(There is a reason that's the title.)
"You sure you want me to do this?" I question to my 7 year old cousin. We're in line to meet MCR.

"Yes!" He whispers back.

"God, here we go.."

"Hello, hope you're having a nice time so far." The bassist for possibly my favorite band tells me, not seeing my cousin.

"I'm gonna do something, and embarrass myself." I say, and they look pretty horrified.

One, though, looks at me in amusement.

"Go ahead."

"Fast food
Greasy
Taco
I love

Nacho bell grande
Cheesy gordita
I like your nachos like diarrhea
Man, I really like taco bell

I know I can't watch you make my food
Drop it on the floor
I think it's rude
Man, I really like taco bell

Here's to the Mexican
Who makes me my food (me gusta)
How is that that I just ate
Now I have to poop

[2x]
Fast food
Greasy
Taco
I love
Food like this could only come from above

Sir, welcome to Taco Bell
May I take your order
Yeah can I have a big mac and a Pepsi
Sir, we don't sell big macs
And some chicken nuggets
We don't have chicken nuggets either
Serious!

T-A-C-O B-E double L
The cashier's name is Omar Vizquel
People always persecute me
But I know they'll die for eating Chipotle

How is it that you could hate the good old Taco Bell?
And how is it that you could like Chipotle?

I walked into the Taco Bell
'Cause I was craving some crunchy shell
The man behind the counter said oopah (oopah)
I was flying as high as a kite
And I looked up to my delight
They were having a special on chalupas
My chalupa
My chalupa
My chalupa
My chalupa"

"How obsessed are you with Taco Bell, my god?"

"I wrote it!" My cousin piped up, "there's more, but they don't feel like singing it."

"Of course you did! It's a lovely song!" Frank says, absolutely melting cause the ridiculous smile that's on my cousin's face.

"What's your name?" My cousin asks, making Frank kneel down in front of Tyler so he's his height.

"My name's Frank, may I ask yours?" He says, making my cousin giggle.

"My name's Tyler." He says, laughing as Frank tickles his side.

"Well Tyler, let's go back here and play a game." He leads me and Tyler back behind a table, and it was pretty easy for him not to get noticed since we were one of the last few people to meet them.

"Let's see who can name more items off Taco Bell's menu....."

* 1 hour later*

"How can he memorize so many meals?"

"I asked my aunt that when I first watched him a couple weeks ago since he was writing that song while I was at their house." I say, laughing as Tyler snuggles into my side, making Frank smile.

"He really likes you." Frank says, taking a drag from his cigaret.

"Well, it's nice to be reassured that I'm his favorite cousin." I say, smirking.

"Would you ever take the time to visit New Jersey?" He asks me, making me look up at him.

"...I live there..."

"Seriously?!" He shrieks, looking super excited.

"Yeah, I live in Kearny.." I respond making his smile grow.

"So do I!"

"Why are you so excited?" I question, chuckling at his behavior.

"Cause you have a wonderful voice and I'd love to hear it again sometime." He says, making me blush.

"Here..." My cousin gives him a paper, making me furrow my brows.

"4189 Jefferson street, Kearny, N.J?" He asks, reading off the paper.

"Tyler, where did you get that paper?" I ask, making my little cousin give me an innocent smile.

"I may have took it from your notebook.." he whispers.

"Tyler."

"Is that your phone number?" Frank asks, pointing to the number that most definitely is your phones number.

"Yes."

"Too bad the concerts over, or I would have called you guys up there to sing that song." Mikey says from behind me.

"Yeah, I would have ran far away if you guys did that." I laugh.

"Frank, did you finally get their number?" Someone asks, and I shoot Frank a questioning look.

"I may or may not have stared at you the entire time you were waiting in line being super anxious as to how you'd react if I asked for your number."

"Yeah, well, let's thank my seven year old cousin for being the 'matchmaker' today, even though he stole it from my notebook.

*7 years later*

"Yeah, and Tyler pulls out this piece of paper, that he stole from me, and gives to Frank. And I'm just, seriously Tyler? What are you doing?" I ask my favorite cousin as he creeps closer to Frank and I

"Happy New Years!" He shouts as he throws cake at Frank and I.

"I may be wearing heels, but I can always take them off and chase you." I say, wiping cake from over my eyes.

"You're on." He says, and he doesn't even know I'm wearing flats.

"Hold this," I hand my husband my purse and chase after Tyler, everyone laughing at Tyler's face when he runs straight into a girl with blonde hair.

"I'm so so so sorry!" He says, and she gives me a very questioning glance before saying,

"It's okay, my name's Jenna.."

"My name's Tyler."

"I think he really is a 'matchmaker', even to himself." My husband says, snaking his arms around my waist.

"You and me both, Frank. You and me both." I laugh, leaning into his chest.

——————
A.N. Sorry this is all over the place! I feel That's it's not that good, but I tried to make Tyler a believable character, did it work? I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye guys.