I dont Know {P}

ay this is for party poison but i didn't want to break my theme of the {} thing. I tried quite a bit on this so here we go!
y/k/n = your killjoy name
y/h/c= your home city
have fun
——

Y/k/n was dead tired, but that didn't mean she was in the mood to get killed.

When she turned around to see a blaster pointed at her head, she sighed, "Not again."

She grabbed the gun, pushing it off to the side. "Who do you think you are?"

The guy looked at her, dirt smeared on his face and a mask hanging on his neck. "I'm party, who're you?"

"y/k/n." She stated, walking away, limping due to sharp pains in her leg.

"What's up with your leg?" He asked, causing her to spin around to look at him.

"Nothing." She lied, gritting her teeth.

"Okay, i'm not a genius, but if you're limping that doesn't normally mean you're fine." Party sassed, sighing.

"I'm not a genius either, but if a person puts a blaster to your head, that doesn't mean you should trust them." She smirked, crossing her arms.

"Touché." He started, "But really, I have a friend who can fix what's up with your leg."

"That's great and all, but no thanks." She smiled, walking off in the opposite direction.

" Just my luck I just had to stumble upon the most stubborn person alive." Party mumbled, following her.

"Where are you even going?" He asked after awhile, watching as the girl jumped.

"You're following me?!" She nearly yelled, causing Party to cover her mouth with his gloved hand.

"Yeah, I am, and if you don't keep you're mouth shut you'll let every drac in a two mile radius know we're here." Party said, his voice quiet and dangerous, "Now i'm gonna ask you one more time, come and let my friend fix your leg. That way you have a chance against them and I don't feel bad for leaving you out here."

She shook her head, "No, you creep. Now stop following me."

Party rolled his eyes, "You asked for this."

He pulled his mask over his face, leaving only his eyes and mouth allowed to be seen. He picked the girl up, throwing her over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" She cried, hitting his back.

"No." Party said, "Is that supposed to hurt?"

"Shut up and put. me. down." Hit his back harder, making him scrunch up his nose. Of course, she didn't see that.

"And the guys call me stubborn." Party mumbled, trying to remember the exact way back to the diner.

He paused, unable to remember if he needed to turn left or right.

"We're lost, aren't we." Y/k/n asked, desperately bored.

"No, we're not. I'm just stupid." He replied, shaking his head and continuing to walk.

"Tell me something new." She retorted, "Hey, can i please walk now? I feel like i might pass out due to all the blood going to my brain."

"Good, that'll make you a lot easier to deal with." Party mused, smirking. He walked through the doors of the diner, placing her down.

"Hey Jet!" He called out, watching as Jet-Star walked through the set of double doors.

"What's- Party why do you have a girl there?" Jet asked, crossing his arms.