I'm Praying to God That You Dont Know French{F}

Y/FI/LI= Your first & last initial
Also, for some reason, I kept picturing

Y/FI/LI= Your first & last initialAlso, for some reason, I kept picturing

His shoes are velcro. Enough said.
And this

He's..standing...on a box.. because he's too short... how adorable. Also, I have no idea what's going on in this photo.

You can picture him however you want in this, and yes. I know a little, tiny bit of french. I know more spanish than French though. But I thought french was a good idea for this.

EDIT—
IM VERY AWARE THE FRENCH IS OFF. I USED GOOGLE TRANSLATE😂
———————————————————————
'Cher, Frank, je vous some Beaucoup et je prie Dieu que vous ne connaissez pas le Français. Amour,
Y/FI/LI'

Those words were the ones that haunted me, the ones I wrote skillfully on a blank sheet of paper. I watched as my hand moved quicker than I could think, the words showing up on paper before I could finish a thought. It was stressing, because I wanted him to know it was me, but I wanted to play a game. Not with his heart, but with his mind. That's why I was writing in French, not something he knew like Italian. Plus, I didn't know Italian enough to write this.

How I gave the letter to him? Oh, that was the easiest, lay it on top of his stuff. He never payed attention to it , or me really, in class.

How he reacted? Well, he couldn't read it. But, somehow, he figured out it was me.

What he didn't know?
I was in all but one of his classes.

He spent a week trying to find me, trying to look for me in the hallways and everything.

But then again, how would he know?
I'm invisible, barely noticed by teachers some days.

But here I sit, in French, waiting for the second dismissal bell to ring. The teacher, Ms. Martin, looked at me again and again as Frank waited, staring at the letter I wrote.